The End of False Religious is Near!! Videoclip 5 different sign Language country

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the JW "official" site.

The story of Éva Josefsson was very sad; she suffered much.

Thank God for the Allied forces that liberated her and the other prisoners. As her story says, "When the war ended in May 1945 and liberation came, I was so weak that I could not rejoice that the yoke of the oppressors had at last been crushed...."

Notice, the Nazi oppressors were "crushed"; that required military force.

Another interesting point. The JW website states that, "Significantly, the Bible describes God's chosen Ruler, Jesus Christ, as the 'Prince of Peace.' It further assures us that 'to the abundance of the princely rule and to peace there will be no end.'—Isaiah 9:6, 7."

What else does Isaiah 9:6 say? Here is the quote, from their own website:

"And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace."

Yes, Jesus is the Prince of Peace. He is also Mighty God and Eternal Father. But how can JWs deny the Mighty God and Eternal Father part of that verse, and yet accept the Prince of Peace part? Hmmm...

The site says, "Jesus lived in heaven as a spirit person before he came to earth," but it doesn't give any Scriptural reference to support that statement. Hmmm...

The site also says, "All who put their faith in Jesus can have their sins forgiven and receive everlasting life." But if Jesus isn't God, then how can faith in him forgive sins and give everlasting life? Only God can do that. Trusting in anyone other than God would be blasphamy. Hmmm...

The site states that, "Jesus died and was resurrected by God as a spirit creature...." But the Bible says that the tomb was empty--the body of Jesus was resurrected and walking around with His spirit included. The Bible says this about Jesus after His resurrection:

Luke 24
6 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. 37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. 38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? 39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. 40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet. 41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat? 42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. 43 And he took it, and did eat before them. 44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

I couldn't find any place on their site that had a clear statement of faith, or list of doctrines. Can someone please link me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back