The Celebrity Apprentice 2011!! Marlene Matlin!!!

Business is business. Star was doing a dirty business to get rid of her teammates. Money is money. Remember Piers Morgan did the same thing to his own teammates, and ended up he won the Apprentice Celebrity by kicking Omarosa ass in the final.

I predict Nene will be fired next if women team lose again.

Loser, quitter...... Fired to Nene!!.
images

I am telling you .. Last night... it was good!

Marlene.. You need be control your team!!! :)

I missed it last night, did you mean Trump fired all three at once? If so, it will be Apprentice's history. I gotta catch up on Thursday night re-air show. How many people are left ?

I missed it last night, did you mean Trump fired all three at once? If so, it will be Apprentice's history. I gotta catch up on Thursday night re-air show. How many people are left ?

Four left include Marlee!! :D

First Nene walked out! ...
“To you NeNe,” Trump said, “I say, you’re fired. And you’re a quitter. Star Jones kicked your ass whether you liked it or not.” :whistle:

First project to raise money to sell tickets sale for the comedy.. Manager Meatloaf won raising about $ 100,000. something and manager Latoya's team only raised 82 thousand dollars. so Meatloaf charity about 182,000. to his Turtle paint..

Second project for produce a promotional video for ON star's car safety device. John Rich and Marlee Matlin was the project managers. John won.. Meatloaf and Star were argument.... Star and Marlee suggested to Trump that Meatloaf be the one to be fired because his ideas were not successful.... But Trump decided to be fired to Star and she did an error with the scripts.
:|

Four left include Marlee!! :D

First Nene walked out! ...
“To you NeNe,” Trump said, “I say, you’re fired. And you’re a quitter. Star Jones kicked your ass whether you liked it or not.” :whistle:

First project to raise money to sell tickets sale for the comedy.. Manager Meatloaf won raising about $ 100,000. something and manager Latoya's team only raised 82 thousand dollars. so Meatloaf charity about 182,000. to his Turtle paint..

Second project for produce a promotional video for ON star's car safety device. John Rich and Marlee Matlin was the project managers. John won.. Meatloaf and Star were argument.... Star and Marlee suggested to Trump that Meatloaf be the one to be fired because his ideas were not successful.... But Trump decided to be fired to Star and she did an error with the scripts.
:|

Why LaToya got fired? Because she was a project manager for comedy show?

Why LaToya got fired? Because she was a project manager for comedy show?

:dunno: I forget why LaToya chose to be the manager but She and her team only earned 83 thousand dollars from sell tickets for comedy. Meatloaf and his team beat them that they earned over one hundred thousand dollars!:)

Marlee gonna lose next round because she choose Sports over Music. It was her BIG BIG BIG BIGGEST mistake. She allowed his enemy who is Musician to have his choice as music plus he have musicians to help him. He is gonna win.

I Hope Marlee Wins Celebrity Apprentice!

I'm watching Celebrity Apprentice now. I hope Marlee wins. That would be fantastic!

I think she did not win because she is DEAF.

John Rich should be fired for 20 min late musical show. Marlee did not do anything wrong. John Rich did.

Marlee gonna lose next round because she choose Sports over Music. It was her BIG BIG BIG BIGGEST mistake. She allowed his enemy who is Musician to have his choice as music plus he have musicians to help him. He is gonna win.

Most Deaf culture don't care about music like MM.

Back