The Bachelor Show......

Fitnessfreak

Reaction score
Do any of you guys watch "The Bachelor show" last night? Isnt Bob goregous???? Whatcha you think of Bob? I wish I was the one on the show to get to meet the man of my dream!!! He sure has the package that I am looking into!!!

I watched it last night! He is definately the perfect guy. I mean, he is not snobby or rich. He is Mr. Average and that makes him perfect in my eyes!! :D I was sad that he didn't pick the firefighter. He could have picked her. He also picked that wild girl. She was the first person he picked and I thought, no no no. She is going to screw things up. I know it. The hyper and wild kind that is greedy is usually no good.

Yeah I watched it for about 5 minutes then I realized I'm married so I had to watch something else LOL (kiddin!) Got distracted with the other show so I didn't watch the rest of the show. :) Ah well what can I say... may the best lady wins! *coughs*

butterflygal said:
I watched it last night! He is definately the perfect guy. I mean, he is not snobby or rich. He is Mr. Average and that makes him perfect in my eyes!! :D I was sad that he didn't pick the firefighter. He could have picked her. He also picked that wild girl. She was the first person he picked and I thought, no no no. She is going to screw things up. I know it. The hyper and wild kind that is greedy is usually no good.

Hey Butterflygal.. Yea i know what you mean about that girl, Kelly Jo.. She was demanding a kiss from him on the very first night when her eyes got laided on him.. Geez... As for a firefighter, she seemed not really trying hard to socialize with him.. Even not an aggressive one...Maybe he losts his interests in her... I think I m for Estella, the one that is very nervous and has a sense of humor... Still too early to make the choices...

I sure am looking forward to that show next week!

it didn't air here cuz hawaii was hosting an ICE meth prevention show im like UMM wrong time DANG! but went on to watch the other two season's premires of West Wing and Law n Order!

I wasn't watch that show as i consider that show is for women's show... so i watch another show OFC it is Enterprise and Jake 2.0

Me not understand why women like to watch this show? Me, myself not watch those kind of shows. :D I would nodding and whoo that is it!

MizzDeaf said:
Me not understand why women like to watch this show? Me, myself not watch those kind of shows. :D I would nodding and whoo that is it!

hahah MizzDeaf -- its cuz its aimed for the straight ladies -- us lesbians dont pay attention to the men :lol:

Fitnessfreak said:
Do any of you guys watch "The Bachelor show" last night? Isnt Bob goregous???? Whatcha you think of Bob? I wish I was the one on the show to get to meet the man of my dream!!! He sure has the package that I am looking into!!!

Personally, I don't watch "The Bachelor show" myself. But I love watch "The Bachelorette show". Trista and Ryan are getting married this fall. Love Trista's guts for picky over guys for become a Mr. Right.

IMO, "The Bachelor show" is ok to me. Not much excite to me.

OH YES BUT ME BEING AT GUEST HOME AND WATCH THAT SHOW SO I DID WATCH LIKE SIT TIGHT AND WHOO.... THEN THAT IS IT! THAT I WHAT DO. I NEVER UDNERSTAND THEM ANYWAY. :lol:

heheh yea MizzDeaf -- i watched it for like 5 mins and :roll: it was pretty dumb and change channel LOL

Fly Free said:
hahah MizzDeaf -- its cuz its aimed for the straight ladies -- us lesbians dont pay attention to the men :lol:

:rofl: I would say its aimed for the 1/9th of the straight women audience.... i'm surprised its still alive eh!

who do u think someone deserve bob ?

i think its meredith ... still not sure, what about u ? :D

That kind of shows dont' really appeal to me much. I prefer like Survivor or Reality TV. Documentaries, etc. I reckon that type of shows like 'The Bachelor Show' is somewhat demeaning and degrading people on international TV. Just more money for the bank...smh

Back