The 5 Dumbest Holidays and 5 Best Holidays

I think Memorial day should make the list of best holidays.

I don't believe in ranking Holidays. Maybe someone had their parents pass away on Valentines Day. Maybe other person broke off an engagement on Memorial Day weekend. There are too many variables. Yeah, I do like some Holidays better than others. It would take too much time to rank them.

MLK Belongs in the history class in school. Not to be named an holiday after him. Like for example,,Lincolns and Washington's birthdays are not an holiday where you can take off work. But all state and federal employees take off on MLK birthday but why not on Lincolns and Washington's birthdays as well?

Schools have off Presidents Day in my state and that is Lincolns and Washington's birthday , the public library is closes too. So people do get off work for Lincolns and Washington's birthdays

It's interesting that for President's Day it is so varied who and where it is considered a holiday. Schools for the most part get that day off but many businesses/companies don't observe it or Columbus Day. I almost never got those two days off- was pretty rare.

It's interesting that for President's Day it is so varied who and where it is considered a holiday. Schools for the most part get that day off but many businesses/companies don't observe it or Columbus Day. I almost never got those two days off- was pretty rare.

If businesses took off as much as the gov't does, nothing would ever get done. :giggle:

Back