The 2009/10 NFL Thread

Why cheer? They had bye last weekend. sheesh

Go Cowboys, it's last bird team they're again.
I hope Boys would beaet Eagle twice and therefore, they would sweep birdies this season.

It was GREAT game. Cowboys beat Eagles. It's one more bird game at Cowboys' home. Bring it on!!!

was nice to beat philly at thier home where they often play well. Unfortunately dallas doesn't always play well at home. Playing them at Dallas later. Hoping Dallas getting into a groove....TO not having that negative effect. Two games we lost were close....with one lost on a freaky fluke bounce off back of foot (giants)...and denver game close at denver.
I want to see the cincinatti-pittburgh game.
was predicting the bungles may be back finally...this is a deciding game.
go bungles

Yes, it was close. I don't know what Bill was thinking of, he should have called a FG :mad:

Yes, it was close. I don't know what Bill was thinking of, he should have called a FG :mad:

Just watched an interview with former Colts coach Tony Dungy. He had good things to say about y'alls coach though! He said he was probably afraid of having Manning get his hands on the ball, better to have offense on it instead.

See! I'm being nice :giggle: A lot of people went to bed before the game ended, imagine the surprise some Hoosiers woke up to! LOL

Yes, thanks for being kind :) It was a hot game indeed and we were down by one point, close and we had it! I don't know what coach Bill was thinking.

Soon enough the playoff pics will clear up.. 2 teams remains undefeated, that would be New Orleans and Indianapolis.. I expected Indy to be that way but NO?? wow amazing... could a NO/Indy Super Bowl meeting be in the sky? Gonna be very very interesting!!!

It would be interesting to see both Saints and Indianapolis go into the superbowl as 2 undefeated teams but I'm a hardcore philadelphia fan and I want to see them win a superbowl sometime before I die. They have some key injuries right now but hopefully they'll have their team together by the playoffs

Quite time for Patriots?. :hmm:

I was amazing to see Saints mangled Pats's secondary (that is okay...younger defense team, Pats) so badly. I likes to see Saints to Super Bowl to win at all for their city. Vikings are in their way.

AFC? Hard to tell...Colts got away with half wins by closer games. Then toss up for rest of AFC teams. :dunno2:

GO PATRIOTS!

Welcome back Max! Good to see you posting again. We had a little break from posting here, I am sure we will be back in no time bec we are Patriot fans that NEVER leave. Restless_heart will be back, she needs her rest and recover from her surgery.

I can't wait for Sunday night football. Go Patriots!!

I would love to NE Patriots back to the bowl. I sure, hope Romo and company can break the Saints record. Please, Cowboys beat the Saints!! LOL

Pats disgust me to every extent. One of my favorite football moments of all time was seeing Eli manning break out of that tackle and score on the patriots winning the superbowl, and I'm not even a huge Giants fan. Screw the pats. 99% of Patriot fans (were and are) bandwagon fans who only like the patriots because they were consistently making and winning the superbowl. Nobody cared about the Pats before 2002. It's gonna take at least 1 or 2 losing seasons where they don't even make it to the playoffs before I have respect for Patriot fans again

I had a technical error posting a pic, oh well. It was close, still love the Patriots :h5: my fellow Patriots down by one lol

I was rooting for the Redskins to beat the Saints. I was very impressed by them til the Saints bounced back. It was disappointing on that FG by the Skins ugh!!!! I bet that guy is kicking himself.

Last edited:
im a giants fan. if the giants beat the eagles tomorrow then the giants will be in wildcard play off. what about cowboys? haha :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

im disappointing with the giants d-line. not so much sacks :(
i think giants should fired defensive and offensive coordinator. i want steve spags back!

i will Always bleed blue! GO GIANTS!

l.php

im a giants fan. if the giants beat the eagles tomorrow then the giants will be in wildcard play off. what about cowboys? haha :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

im disappointing with the giants d-line. not so much sacks :(
i think giants should fired defensive and offensive coordinator. i want steve spags back!

i will Always bleed blue! GO GIANTS!

l.php

Go EAGLES!!!

I am happy to see the Cowgirls getting whupped by the Chargers now.

It was SUPER exciting to see the Cardinals beat the crap out of the Vikings last weekend. Loved it so much!

Cards are on Monday night football..GO CARDS!!!!

Good football day, we finally WON!!!!

Yes, my SD Chargers won! We beat Dallas whoohoo!!! close game "whew"!

Back