Thank You Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lost.....

like always!

To make a long story short...buckdodgers is a middle aged man chasing after teenage girls and it's not completely safe for the forum involving a member like that so he's banned. gone. history. disappeared. it's bye bye town.

end of story.

...hope u understand. :o

Would you hate someone, who wants to have sex with young teenagers?

I wouldn't exactly hate the person.. but I would want justice to be served if he/she was messing around with young teens! I have a daughter myself.. and it scares the hell outta of me of who can be the perverts.. it can be someone I know.. or just some strangers. Yeah.. I would want them behind bars.

To make a long story short...buckdodgers is a middle aged man chasing after teenage girls and it's not completely safe for the forum involving a member like that so he's banned. gone. history. disappeared. it's bye bye town.

end of story.

...hope u understand. :o

well, then I'm glad Buck is gone then... he doesn't need to be here messing around with young ADers.. nor anywhere else outside of the forum...

faNatic
I understand ephebophilia is a sexual preference. So is pedophilia and even necrophilia.
Which are sick sexual urges. Most people that feel sexually pervese attractions believe there is nothing wrong with it.

Would you leave men like Bundy, Gacy and Dahmer alone or would you try to stop them?

There are people that are sexually attracted to animals would you turn them loose in a barnyard?

would you hand a necrophiliac a shovel and drop him off at the cemetary gates?

I remember this quote which should say a lot "evil triumphs when good men do nothing"

Thank you Alex! You did the right thing.

Personally, I was still trying to figure why he got unbanned, and knew it was only a matter of time before re-ban.

:ty:

One final thought for you faNatic...

What consenting adults do are their own business. the key word is ADULTS

Personally, I was still trying to figure why he got unbanned, and knew it was only a matter of time before re-ban.

:ty:

He was given a second chance, Some people can change if they want to, but I guess Buckie wasn't one of those people who's willing to change.

Does this show how sick his mind is...

4hi5cuf.jpg
[/IMG]

ol' bucks sure have some issues... :|

faNatic
I understand ephebophilia is a sexual preference. So is pedophilia and even necrophilia.
Which are sick sexual urges. Most people that feel sexually pervese attractions believe there is nothing wrong with it.

Would you leave men like Bundy, Gacy and Dahmer alone or would you try to stop them?

There are people that are sexually attracted to animals would you turn them loose in a barnyard?

would you hand a necrophiliac a shovel and drop him off at the cemetary gates?

I remember this quote which should say a lot "evil triumphs when good men do nothing"

What about those people who loves to watch deadly images everyday, and they are looking forward to see newer dead/fuckin sick pictures everyday, and are you going to hate that person?

I would rather to send that person to mental health counselor, because that person definitely need a help!

I do recall there was a 14 year old in here.... but I'm not going to name who because I could be wrong.. but if it is that 14 year old girl I'm thinking of, she was after someone else too and flirting in public forum too ... to older guys... but... again.. I could be wrong... :dunno:

Buck is a sicko... waiting for her to be of a legal age so he could date her.. that's sick!

So was it true it was all a set up in order to get Buckie banned? Did Hot2hot baited him? Buckie act like she was the one who wanted him. I don't know who to believe. This is just too much drama even worst than Days of our Lives.

What about those people who loves to watch deadly images everyday, and they are looking forward to see newer dead/fuckin sick pictures everyday, and are you going to hate that person?

I would rather to send that person to mental health counselor, because that person definitely need a help!
You're comparing apples to oranges.

watching deadly images doesn't hurt another person. soliciting a minor does.

I do recall there was a 14 year old in here.... but I'm not going to name who because I could be wrong.. but if it is that 14 year old girl I'm thinking of, she was after someone else too and flirting in public forum too ... to older guys... but... again.. I could be wrong... :dunno:

Buck is a sicko... waiting for her to be of a legal age so he could date her.. that's sick!

Yep...believe it or not a 14 yr old girl (not going to say who) has PMed me and flirted with me nearly half a year ago but refused to answer her cause I know I'm too old for her lol

so old that I would need a walking stick. :D

Yep...believe it or not a 14 yr old girl (not going to say who) has PMed me and flirted with me nearly half a year ago but refused to answer her cause I know I'm too old for her lol

so old that I would need a walking stick. :D
okay.....

there's the answer.... she's leading the guys on.. and the guys are getting in trouble....interesting!

So was it true it was all a set up in order to get Buckie banned? Did Hot2hot baited him? Buckie act like she was the one who wanted him. I don't know who to believe. This is just too much drama even worst than Days of our Lives.
that is how it plays out in his mind. Like when he posted that AIDS was god's punishment for homosexuality. he posted it but it was someone else's fault because he would get in trouble for posting it.

It just the way he sees it. like a child that blames the cookie for getting him in trouble for eating it before diner...

see what i mean?

*NOdding*

but still.. what Buckie did was wrong...

okay.....

there's the answer.... she's leading the guys on.. and the guys are getting in trouble....interesting!

Yep, and guess who got banned for it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back