testing on my signature....forgive me!

CatoCooper13

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out how to do it....and want to learn it on my own, but apparently I am a hopeless case! Just be patient with me....any suggestions are open!

;)

Last edited:
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! HHELLLLLLLLLLLP! Can anyone please educate this poor loser student to learn how to do that and I have been trying to comphrend the img site of how to create it. shit! :cry:

Last edited:
You are almost there. :)

This should be like this:
url]
(be sure to get all together)

PHP:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pf395cc52a0daf88d8ba3c50d646fb5c6/fb77247c.jpg[/img]

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Finally...:doh: I hadn't captilised the IMG before and after the website link. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr. :mad:

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for you all your help!!! ;P

wow cute horses !!! good job !! well I am next and i haven't start to do the signture and I know nothing about it !!! oh arrrggghhhhhhh look like i am poor education lol jk ... Oh well LIB !!!

Hello,
Is that you in your signature??? Me so curious :)

Hey saw your horse sig before. Its nice. The sig now is that you?

Originally posted by knightwolf68
wow cute horses !!! good job !! well I am next and i haven't start to do the signture and I know nothing about it !!! oh arrrggghhhhhhh look like i am poor education lol jk ... Oh well LIB !!!

It's not horses anymore..it's Catherine McClements as Rachel Goldstein in 'Water Rats' my favourite tv police show ;)

I WISH I did look like her! :P But no....I posted a picture of myself in another thread....lemme find it..............

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 35
I have another one...couldn't resist taking one more of myself with Pizza, my blue tortie Burmese cat. :) (taken just a few minutes ago!)

Attachments

• image013.jpg
    image013.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 37
Hey ChelEler,
U have nice signature. really kewl!!!

Originally posted by ChelEler
Tell that to Emeraldie! She did it for me! Thanks! ;)

Emeraldie, u done good job for make eagle with black background. So beautiful! :thumb:

Originally posted by ChelEler
You look gorgeous! Love your smile! :thumb:

Awww, ta ChelEler -- me blushes. Honestly, I don't think much of my smile at all. :P Don't ask me why...I just don't. :Oops:

Back