Tesla Model S with 4 new tires

rich people are rich because they are smart with money.

They have Teslas, just pay new tires or brake works or tiny maintenance services. Nothing to pay oil services and gas. Electric bill for recharging Tesla for month? I dunno....Tesla owners is cheap azz to me. If Tesla come in for brake service I would be vast happy, big money like $2K per front brake work

I have never seen FOB with buttons on it. FOB just send out ID when asked by FOB receivers, if ID matches, it either unlocks the door or turn on the entry. That is all.

I have had FOB for years and love it, used it for work. Much secure than regular steel key. It also help catch insider job suspect.

If FOB is not present in the vehicle then car won't move, because FOB is transmitting frequency signal to computer under the dash or somewhere, as the FOB is within the range as BCM (Body Computer Module) can sense the wave of frequency in close distance. Not all the vehicles have, depending on the manufacture's security designs.

Tesla can run or drive without FOB. What the heck....I don't know how...

I never said tires price were rip off. Just wow and I believe your story about tires.

Why you don't read my post again. :slap:

You don't need to use google to type tirerack.com since you already said .com and why waste time to type google? Just use tirerack.com in the browser url then enter. That's it.
I use www.tirerack.com for almost 5 years and I love it!! It's CHEAPER than any local tires and free shipping at exactly same brand/model.

My bad, I told you I am not a computer expert.

Where is this antenna? I assume it has nothing to do with the radio antenna?

For ignition key with built-in resistor or transmitter, there have antenna ring that locates around the key lock cylinder in steering column or dash, where PCM can recognize the frequency from both antenna ring and key resistor or transmitter. If antenna ring broken, then car won't start because PCM need to read signal from BCM that receives signal from antenna ring. Reason? PCM think you are theft...

For ignition key with built-in resistor or transmitter, there have antenna ring that locates around the key lock cylinder in steering column or dash, where PCM can recognize the frequency from both antenna ring and key resistor or transmitter. If antenna ring broken, then car won't start because PCM need to read signal from BCM that receives signal from antenna ring. Reason? PCM think you are theft...

She said remote don't works very well at long range. Almost zero range. Any idea?

(high five) I am thinking to get Mazda 3 hatchback 2014 with 6 speeds manual and it got 40 MPG so easy.

it's a very good car. my friend has one. super gas saver indeed. we're gonna use his car instead of my truck for skiing trip this weekend.

She said remote don't works very well at long range. Almost zero range. Any idea?

Sorry, I didn't read it. Suggest you to check security light like red LED on the dash board or top of the door panel for LED blinking statue. No blinks then you might have problem with Anti-theft device system. Hope that help.

Back