Tesla Model S with 4 new tires

Not necessarily true. some rich people were stupid enough to go bankruptcy. And I have met few of em.

not talking about spoiled people who got rich from inheritance

I have never seen FOB with buttons on it. FOB just send out ID when asked by FOB receivers, if ID matches, it either unlocks the door or turn on the entry. That is all.

I have had FOB for years and love it, used it for work. Much secure than regular steel key. It also help catch insider job suspect.

really? so basically... it's a "keyless entry remote"

Overpriced? Nope, rich people don't care if it is overpriced. They don't want details, just the total balance due, write check and get over with it. They don't know or understand the details.

What kind of customers do you expect that can afford $80K car?

Not really. I have FEW rich people friends and families and they DO care of money and DON'T abuse their money for useless,ripoff, etc.

My mom own BMW i528, she asked me to checked her all rotors and I did. I said all rotors are GOOD and just need to replace the new brake pad and that's all you needs. So she took it dealership billed her $500 for just replaced four new rotors and all four brake pad. She asked to see her old rotors and they did then she said why replaced the new rotor? What's wrong with old rotor? It don't even get scratch? They were like umm umm uumm then talked to their supervision then supervision said sorry for messed up with wrong car and discount bill to $200 and she keeps four brand new rotors and brake pad on her BMW. That's smart money.

Let said. $129 for alignment only on $10k car and $600 for alignment on $80k. That's overprice and both are almost exactly same suspension system.

So, Are you abuse with money because you can afford everything?

I have never seen FOB with buttons on it. FOB just send out ID when asked by FOB receivers, if ID matches, it either unlocks the door or turn on the entry. That is all.

I have had FOB for years and love it, used it for work. Much secure than regular steel key. It also help catch insider job suspect.

Because you never drove newer Japanese vehicles before. Most of them already have RFID "FOB key" with transmitter

BTW Smart remote have built-in RFID too.

FOB key is just another name. It's simple same like key card and it use RFID technology. Nothing news.

Brand New Mazda CX 9 Keyfob Transmitter TEY1 67 5RY | eBay

Yes, I like idea for RFID and Transmitter (two in one) for remote. So I can use SMART remote for start/stop/unlock/lock/alarm but can't drive without RFID inside first. Like someone used transmitter to start engine from 1,000 ft away to warm up then thief can jump in and can't drive away without FOB.

IF FOB key only then you can't start engine to warm up or cool down from 1,000 ft away. It's useless.

Try replace the new remote? Sometime it got worn out or drop too much cause antenna crack and weak range.

I never drop it and the spare set of keys never goes anywhere, both batteries check good, but the range is garbage. I can't afford to buy a whole new remote, last time I got a quote on one, it was like $175-200 for that piece of crap. No, I'd rather just use the key itself in the door, but I am still a little pissed off that Ford failed in their design by only adding a key hole on the driver's side and not the passenger side. :mad:

Not really. I have FEW rich people friends and families and they DO care of money and DON'T abuse their money for useless,ripoff, etc.

My mom own BMW i528, she asked me to checked her all rotors and I did. I said all rotors are GOOD and just need to replace the new brake pad and that's all you needs. So she took it dealership billed her $500 for just replaced four new rotors and all four brake pad. She asked to see her old rotors and they did then she said why replaced the new rotor? What's wrong with old rotor? It don't even get scratch? They were like umm umm uumm then talked to their supervision then supervision said sorry for messed up with wrong car and discount bill to $200 and she keeps four brand new rotors and brake pad on her BMW. That's smart money.

Let said. $129 for alignment only on $10k car and $600 for alignment on $80k. That's overprice and both are almost exactly same suspension system.

So, Are you abuse with money because you can afford everything?

exactly. when a rich person has "I shit money" mindset.... that's the fastest way to poverty.

if you ask me - the most stingy one are the rich people. I know there are other rich people who spend spend spend spend money but I don't really care because they're stupid and they'll end up being poor in a couple years.

many rich people are rich because they're hard working and they know money very well. that's all it takes to be rich.

exactly. when a rich person has "I shit money" mindset.... that's the fastest way to poverty.

if you ask me - the most stingy one are the rich people. I know there are other rich people who spend spend spend spend money but I don't really care because they're stupid and they'll end up being poor in a couple years.

many rich people are rich because they're hard working and they know money very well. that's all it takes to be rich.

Damn right!

DHB,

https://www.munknee.com/78-of-nfl-players-go-bankrupt-within-5-years/

78% is pretty alot.

Another.

20 Celebs Who Lost Personal or Professional Fortunes - Business Insider

Yeah, that is what I mean, but there are some cases where rich people just got into poverty unexpectedly and it can happen. OFC rarer nowadays than before.

Bet some of these ex rich invested too much into Bernie Madoff… Sad!

I never drop it and the spare set of keys never goes anywhere, both batteries check good, but the range is garbage. I can't afford to buy a whole new remote, last time I got a quote on one, it was like $175-200 for that piece of crap. No, I'd rather just use the key itself in the door, but I am still a little pissed off that Ford failed in their design by only adding a key hole on the driver's side and not the passenger side. :mad:

Both remotes still problem? That's mean it was car's antenna issue and forget it. It was not cheap to send it to shop if you can't repair by yourself.

Yeah, that is what I mean, but there are some cases where rich people just got into poverty unexpectedly and it can happen. OFC rarer nowadays than before.

Bet some of these ex rich invested too much into Bernie Madoff… Sad!

rarer??? you'd be surprised!

I dont know about the specific car being talked about here, but I do know electric cars are different and can cost more for services as some have an electric motor at each wheel ( dont know if they were prototypes or actual productions) I dont really care as I will never own one, just more headaches to deal with...lol

What you mean by that?

Hundred years ago, you could be rich and turn bankruptcy practically overnight. I can't recall the history of rich man last name maybe volderbolt or something that owns railroad network. He made mistake by signing agreement in what was called "Watering down" agreement that would get one bankruptcy very easily and perfect legal back then. That kind of agreement now is illegal under SEC law. Rich people nowadays are getting better protection than in 1880.

QUOTE=Jiro;2305202]rarer??? you'd be surprised![/QUOTE]

Ah. I called it Smart Key.

Mine looks like that.

82752808.jpg
Just press dashboard's button to start engine.

I have this too.

Both remotes still problem? That's mean it was car's antenna issue and forget it. It was not cheap to send it to shop if you can't repair by yourself.

Where is this antenna? I assume it has nothing to do with the radio antenna?

What you mean by that?

Hundred years ago, you could be rich and turn bankruptcy practically overnight. I can't recall the history of rich man last name maybe volderbolt or something that owns railroad network. He made mistake by signing agreement in what was called "Watering down" agreement that would get one bankruptcy very easily and perfect legal back then. That kind of agreement now is illegal under SEC law. Rich people nowadays are getting better protection than in 1880
you're saying it's rare for rich people to go broke nowadays.

that would be incorrect.

Overpriced? Nope, rich people don't care if it is overpriced. They don't want details, just the total balance due, write check and get over with it. They don't know or understand the details.

What kind of customers do you expect that can afford $80K car?

Rich people in Corona Del Mar next to Newport Beach where I work, have seen about 10 Teslas around. This Tesla I replaced new tires is my 2nd. 1st Tesla I ever touch it was repair flat tire in right rear tire (another car).

Much better!!! Price is almost right for shop.wow tire balance almost double price than my old job shop.

Why you don't said so?

Wow $345 for each tire. It's almost same price for semi truck's tire!

We ordered 4 Pirelli tires from the tire wholesale (I won't mention the name of the tire wholesale, Sorry), cost $1,060, $265 each. We sold them for $1,380. This is not ripoff, just service manager's profit. Not me. Why don't you google
TireRack.com, you will be surprise. Pirelli tires are not cheap. Exotic vehicles use Pirelli and Continental tires.

We ordered 4 Pirelli tires from the tire wholesale (I won't mention the name of the tire wholesale, Sorry), cost $1,060, $265 each. We sold them for $1,380. This is not ripoff, just service manager's profit. Not me. Why don't you google
TireRack.com, you will be surprise. Pirelli tires are not cheap. Exotic vehicles use Pirelli and Continental tires.

I never said tires price were rip off. Just wow and I believe your story about tires.

Why you don't read my post again. :slap:

Tesla owner $900 for just tire balance and alignment? That's rip off.

You don't need to use google to type tirerack.com since you already said .com and why waste time to type google? Just use tirerack.com in the browser url then enter. That's it.
I use www.tirerack.com for almost 5 years and I love it!! It's CHEAPER than any local tires and free shipping at exactly same brand/model.

Back