Terrorist Attack in India :(

I personally believe Google Earth should be removed. Terrorists find it very useful to produce the massive attacks.

according to cnn, terrorists had control centers set up within both hotels. they also planned the attacks for several months.

according to cnn, terrorists had control centers set up within both hotels. they also planned the attacks for several months.

Attacks such as this are usually the result of extensive planning and plotting. That is why they are so successful. They are well organized, and orchestrated.

Attacks such as this are usually the result of extensive planning and plotting. That is why they are so successful. They are well organized, and orchestrated.

that's true and only goes to prove that middle eastern countries (especially) as well as the u.s. cannot always prevent these attacks from occurring.

I've been watching CNN most of the day on the TV following the updates on Mumbai Attacks.

As of the latest, There's more than 300 people that are wounded and I believe, the death toll still remains at 125.

CNN was also mentioning that Pakistan is urging India not to jump to any conclusion and to find out who was really behind the terrorist act. So far, I was told that 3 gunmen are killed.

It is like having India's own 9/11. You know, The global economic shape is grim at this point and to add the terrorist act in India, that will severely impede the economic system in India as well.

I watched Mumbai Attacks long hours on TV last night... It's terrible... :(

My thoughts are with the families...

no... Aghori's talking about the specific terrorist group responsible for Mumbai attack.

Yes I know what he is talking about but I only say that I doubt either it's them or not because the terrorists are everywhere...

Yes I know what he is talking about but I only say that I doubt either it's them or not because the terrorists are everywhere...

oh hmm.... sorry but I don't understand what you're saying. No offense but your sentence is full of grammatical errors. Please rephrase? :ty:

Here's what news said. This terrorist group is new and it's called "Deccan Mujahideen"

One highly placed intelligence official who has been briefed on the attacks said that the head of the operation is a Bangladeshi and that the militants are Indians, Kashmiris and Bangladeshis.

Who is to blame for Mumbai attacks?

oh hmm.... sorry but I don't understand what you're
saying. No offense but your sentence is full of grammatical errors. Please rephrase? :ty:

Excuse me, I type fast to answer your post and thought you know the logical what I am talking about...

Anyway, I thought you know that the terrorist groups are everywhere in different countries to attack different countries....

Here's what news said. This terrorist group is new and it's called "Deccan Mujahideen"

Who is to blame for Mumbai attacks?

At first they blame Pakistan, now blame Deccan Mujahideen, then next...???? I cannot say who is the blame until the proof comes then...

At first they blame Pakistan, now blame Deccan Mujahideen, then next...???? I cannot say who is the blame until the proof comes then...

ha ha ha very true..... very true.... yea I wonder who's next because the article said it's most likely from other terrorist group since this attack is too far sophisticated and well-coordinated... which implies this terrorist organization is well-funded.

I personally believe Google Earth should be removed. Terrorists find it very useful to produce the massive attacks.

Removing Google Earth will not make any difference because the terrorist groups like Al Qaeda send agents to go there to gather information about locations, security, transportations and weaknesses in targetted cities that they plan to attack later. Even they use Internet to collection similar information.

Removing Google Earth will not make any difference because the terrorist groups like Al Qaeda send agents to go there to gather information about locations, security, transportations and weaknesses in targetted cities that they plan to attack later. Even they use Internet to collection similar information.

Yup, there's no Google earth at time when previous terrorist were attacked in 1993 WTC bombing and 9/11.

i'm watching cnn right now and according to them, hostages are still being held in the jewish center and taj hotel. :(

Back