Terrorist Attack in India :(

does anyone know what the current death toll is? the last i heard, it was up to 90. :( also, do any of you know if hostages are still being held in the taj hotel?

Last I heard, 90 was the death toll, and more hostages were being released from the Taj.

Last I heard, 90 was the death toll, and more hostages were being released from the Taj.

i'm sorry to hear about the current death toll, but am glad more hostages are being released.

edit: from what i understand, 7 of the 13 hostages were foreigners.

from what i understand, a terrorist group from india (whose name i can't remember at the moment) has taken responsibility for these attacks.

I am starting to get peeved hearing about these fools killing people in the name of God. They are just a bunch of modern day mob cowards who use civillians for protection (ie human shields). I sympethize with the victims, I think it's time to throw out the Rules of Engagement of the Vienna Convention as they are not technically soldiers, and start getting ruthless with these idiots. IMO, they are not worthy of human rights priveledges.

My thoughts are with the families whose beloved ones have been hurt or killed in this terror.

During our world history, religion has been often one of the main roots of wars in all known civilizations.

i'm watching cnn right now and according to them, authorities are investigating the possibility of a u.s. link to these attacks. :shock:

i understand that, but you realize there are american and middle eastern terrorists who live here and hate americans, don't you?

I already knew it for a long time.

It is way too early to determine who are behind the attacks; however, in the history of terror attacks on India, they were carried by the terrorists which came from Kashmir.

I already knew it for a long time.

It is way too early to determine who are behind the attacks; however, in the history of terror attacks on India, they were carried by the terrorists which came from Kashmir.

that's true, but given the increased incidence of terror cells in the u.s., it's entirely possible that we have a link to these attacks. i don't *want* that to be the case, but it's possible.

that's true, but given the increased incidence of terror cells in the u.s., it's entirely possible that we have a link to these attacks. i don't *want* that to be the case, but it's possible.

Of course.

In addition, we have many sleeper cells which can spring in action anytime.

Thanks for the update. It is tragic that the numbers keep climbing.

Yes. One of the freed hostages told the police that there were much more bodies in one floor of the hotels. That is very horrible if true.

Back