Terri Schiavo is now in a peace!

oh yea.. i watch CNN this morning and.. i am very sad for her but best for her go in heaven without suffer... :ily:

There's already a few threads popping all over AD announcing Terri Schiavo's death.... ^^;;;;;

Toonces said:
There's already a few threads popping all over AD announcing Terri Schiavo's death.... ^^;;;;;

It's like a <:(///)~~~ got into AD and started burrowing its way through, creating all these Terri Schiavo threads!!

At least she's at peace now, no more pain, no more suffering!

Again, rest in peace, Terri.

Very sad to see her go but it is best for her. :tears:

She is rest in peace. :(

Its sad! I did got yahoo alert on my cell and showed to my dad, he said its sad too. We feel bad for Terri's family. RIP Terri

No offense but it's about time.

they should've already let her rest in peace when they knew her brain is already dead enough it won't even bring her old self back, so...I'm sorry she died but at least it was just for the better.

RIP
Terri

Sorry that nation didnt help you Terri, but now you are in peace and run free... Rest in Peace.. Bless you Terri..

and Bless her family for so much faithful to her by helping her , support her, side by her.. and go through strives.. her husband didnt, he didnt deserve his wishes for her... her family deserve the wishes.. bury her in beautiful land of God's...

Celebration of her life with God.. :applause:

Sad. She had an eating disorder in order to have a better life. And she only had a short time to live a better life... She got married and all. And then she spent another half of her life, looking like that.
And tv media show everyone some pictures of her being pretty and thin and then show some pictures of how bad she looked.

And people need to stop wasting so much time on how they look and just accept the way you look and live life.

Oh my God, did I say that?

erm...I dont think it has anything to do with looks...?

um, never mind. :roll: mods can delete my post on this one if they want.

finally she is at peace.. no more struggling crap btwn her parents and her husband.. (sigh).. at least she is NOT SUFFERING anymore.. bless her...

Perhaps it is time to say RIP to these endless arguments about Terri.

RIP Terri! Thank you for teaching us with your life, regardless of how differently we all may have felt about it.​

I felt very bad for Terri, but she is definitely in much better place now and also give her family a peace of mind. Might take awhile for her parents to adjust the idea that she's no long around, but time will heal.

Rest In Peace Terri Schiavo!

I'm sorry to heard about it. I'm feeling so sympathy for her. R.I.P for Terri. I hope she rest in peace.

Back