Terra Nova

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had watched 'Terra Nova' on Fox TV in few while ago. This movie was very interesting. This TV movie is an ordinary family from 2149 when the planet is dying who are transported back 85 million years to prehistoric Earth where they join Terra Nova, a colony of humans with a second chance to build a civilization. Filmed in Australia. TV pilot is one of the most expensive ($15 millions) under Steven Spielberg as an executive producer.

FOX Broadcasting Company - About - Terra Nova on FOX - Official Site

Terra Nova means New Land. Interesting.

Edit. It is on Hulu but it is not closed captioned. :(

Uh, oh. That could change the future, like Bradbury's A Sound of Thunder....

Terra Nova means New Land. Interesting.

Edit. It is on Hulu but it is not closed captioned. :(

Sometimes I find that the captions show up a few days later after an episode is posted. That could be the case here, too.

hubby and I wanted to watch that show after we saw some of the premier announcements, but we missed it last night. Maybe they'll rerun the episode?
Sometimes I think they've done that.

I watched FOX TV last night. That Terra Nova is pretty good for family. It looked like part of "Avatar" and "Jurrassic Park". It's a mixed drama movie. I noticed their vehicles use right side driver. Yeah, They are Aussies.

Uh, oh. That could change the future, like Bradbury's A Sound of Thunder....

Exactly. This show has so many things wrong with it and is just mindless entertainment until people grow bored with it and stop watching. :roll:

hubby and I wanted to watch that show after we saw some of the premier announcements, but we missed it last night. Maybe they'll rerun the episode?
Sometimes I think they've done that.

You can watch re-run program on Saturday, Oct 1 at 8/7 pm. :)

I watched it last night. I thought it was pretty interesting. I'll tune in again.

It says the video will be available on Hulu on October 4th.

I'm thinking they start it off on Hulu Plus, then after a while rotate it to regular Hulu.

So if you're willing to wait, you'll be able to watch it eventually and with captions.

Or just catch it on FOX tv.

It says the video will be available on Hulu on October 4th.

I'm thinking they start it off on Hulu Plus, then after a while rotate it to regular Hulu.

So if you're willing to wait, you'll be able to watch it eventually and with captions.

Or just catch it on FOX tv.

I will wait and I have to wait because I don't have a tv cable. I live too far out for antenna to pick up tv signals. :( I enjoy the country (desert) living although.

:pissed: :pissed:

By the way, what is your estimate of the shows on Hulu Plus that are CC???? (that is if you are already a member of Hulu Plus)

You can check the status of shows you like even if you're not a member, or get a free trial. My TV doesn't support captions on any h+ shows, but I'd say at least half the shows I want to watch have captions.

Going off my playlist:

Sadly, the Colbert Report doesn't. :( I crank it up loud because I have a hard time understanding him speak compared to other shows, or maybe the audience screaming just gets in the way...

Law and Order SVU has captions on the newer seasons, but none on the back episodes. As far as I know there's captions on every episode if you use netflix.

Top Shot doesn't have captions, but you don't really need captions to watch people shoot at things.

Grey's Anatomy has captions, but you have to wait for new episodes to get captions.

Bones has captions.

2/5 Covert Affairs episodes have captions.

The entire series of Dead Like Me has captions.

House has captions.

Regenesis has no captions.

In Plain Sight has captions.

Modern Family has captions.

Glee has captions that take forever.

Against The Wall has no captions.

Almost none of the movies or documentaries have captions.

I'd suggest getting a trial, and seeing how you like the CCs for yourself. All the good shows are starting or resuming right now, so there's lots to try out.

I really liked Terra Nova! Very interesting show. I can't wait for the next episode this upcoming Monday! I'm so excited.

Back