terminator 3

Whoa... that's the worse case of lagging I've seen! Both of them lag! The best place would be at quicktime.com because they have a shitload of movie trailers there.

hmmm no offense but...that movie...is well...kind of.....DIFFERENT! different than the two others...Sarah Connor and John Connor won't even be in the 3rd avdenture of the machines' war...and it's made by Warner Bros :ugh: i'm sorry but Warner Bros made alot of dick-sucking movies lately and I can't believe they let the corporation do the job! :ugh2: So of course, it's good to have Arnold back in the 3rd installment of the Terminator movies but without John Cameron or Linda Hamiltioin (Sarah Connor) or some kid who plays as John Connor won't in be in the new movie...that's why i said it looks totally different without them...but one good thing is that the cute chick Claire Danes ;) will be back on the big screen *sighs* I love her since "The Rain Maker" she is downright HOT baby! :thumb: lol so anyway, I suppose i would go see that when it comes in theatres this summer

Originally posted by Steel
hmmm no offense but...that movie...is well...kind of.....DIFFERENT! different than the two others...Sarah Connor and John Connor won't even be in the 3rd avdenture of the machines' war...and it's made by Warner Bros :ugh: i'm sorry but Warner Bros made alot of dick-sucking movies lately and I can't believe they let the corporation do the job! :ugh2: So of course, it's good to have Arnold back in the 3rd installment of the Terminator movies but without John Cameron or Linda Hamiltioin (Sarah Connor) or some kid who plays as John Connor won't in be in the new movie...that's why i said it looks totally different without them...but one good thing is that the cute chick Claire Danes ;) will be back on the big screen *sighs* I love her since "The Rain Maker" she is downright HOT baby! :thumb: lol so anyway, I suppose i would go see that when it comes in theatres this summer

First of all, John cameron refused to direct an installation of third terminator due to another three projoects he has to concentrate.
Second, Linda is willing to do it if John directs. since john rejected that offer, and then linda is no interested in working for acting as Sarah. Thirdy, Sarsh's kid was working for terminator 3 but in few weeks, he was arrested for drugs and director decided to fire him in the next two weeks cause he was in a jail for serious charges. So they hired a replacement for Sarah's kid and re scenes ..

um...I'm really sorry to tell you this, but...it's not John Cameron...it's James Cameron lol.(sorry my fault for his mispelled name) and I thought Linda and James've broke up you know? they were married but were divorced in a very nasty way and they both HATE eachother...and read in one article that she refused to do her role if James Cameron directs and I guess James Cameron didn't really feel like doing Terminator 3 since they broke up after Terminator 2 (1991) so....i didn't know that kid who was John Connor in T2 was arrested but i could tell he was high lol i think he was in "American History X" with Edward Norton right? well he always seem to use drugs all the time and he seems to enjoy it lol

so...i thought James Cameron won't do the directing and Linda Hamiltion won't do her role as Sarah Connor because they both don't get along at ALL see what i'm saying? well, at least it would be a complete new adventure for 101 (his code name as the Terminator)saving the cute chick, Claire Danes and another chick who is also a terminator would control all kinds of machines, like a remote controlling the TV, etc...lol it proably would be a fresh start for the new Terminator adventure.

BUT...what about Michael "whatever-his-last-name-is" from the orginal Terminator in 1984? he was the father of John Connor...won't he appear in Terminator 3? who knows? :dunno:

Last edited:
Originally posted by VamPyroX
Whoa... that's the worse case of lagging I've seen! Both of them lag! The best place would be at quicktime.com because they have a shitload of movie trailers there.

fucking :werd:

:bowdown: @ quicktime.

I heard T4 will coming up soon anytime. am I right?? maybe I am wrong one!! :cool:

Originally posted by Steel
um...I'm really sorry to tell you this, but...it's not John Cameron...it's James Cameron lol.(sorry my fault for his mispelled name) and I thought Linda and James've broke up you know? they were married but were divorced in a very nasty way and they both HATE eachother...and read in one article that she refused to do her role if James Cameron directs and I guess James Cameron didn't really feel like doing Terminator 3 since they broke up after Terminator 2 (1991) so....i didn't know that kid who was John Connor in T2 was arrested but i could tell he was high lol i think he was in "American History X" with Edward Norton right? well he always seem to use drugs all the time and he seems to enjoy it lol

so...i thought James Cameron won't do the directing and Linda Hamiltion won't do her role as Sarah Connor because they both don't get along at ALL see what i'm saying? well, at least it would be a complete new adventure for 101 (his code name as the Terminator)saving the cute chick, Claire Danes and another chick who is also a terminator would control all kinds of machines, like a remote controlling the TV, etc...lol it proably would be a fresh start for the new Terminator adventure.

BUT...what about Michael "whatever-his-last-name-is" from the orginal Terminator in 1984? he was the father of John Connor...won't he appear in Terminator 3? who knows? :dunno:

lol

by the way john connor's father didnt appear on T-3. because he died in T-1 dont u remember ? lol he also appear in t-2 but it was sarah who was dreaming baout him...

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I heard T4 will coming up soon anytime. am I right?? maybe I am wrong one!! :cool:
How can that happen? Part 1, terminator hunts down the mother. Part 2, terminator hunts down the young son. Part 3, terminator hunts down the older son.

Back