Teenage killer who was sentenced to death for killed bible teacher at 16 years old

Oh wow, she's killer for rest of her life.

Something must have set her off into a rage to kill the elderly woman. She does not know the difference between right and wrong when she was a teenager. I think she realized that she did the wrong thing to do that. Remember our society always into violence, even in wars over many countries. She learned that from T.V. media. The programs showed a lot of violence to innocent people and criminals seem to manage to get away with it.

Yes, Foxrac, she will have to live with the stigma of being a killer because it was already on the media of her past. :(

Something must have set her off into a rage to kill the elderly woman. She does not know the difference between right and wrong when she was a teenager. I think she realized that she did the wrong thing to do that. Remember our society always into violence, even in wars over many countries. She learned that from T.V. media. The programs showed a lot of violence to innocent people and criminals seem to manage to get away with it.

Yes, Foxrac, she will have to live with the stigma of being a killer because it was already on the media of her past. :(

i agree!

Something tells me she won't lose any sleep over it, unlike the family of the woman who will have to live with her killer just being given a free pass....American "justice" for you.

Laura

I disagree 100%. You mean to tell me at 16 that you don't know that stabbing someone 33 times is wrong? She planned to rob this person, it was no act of rage, it was done with evil intentions. Give me a break!!!!

Something tells me she won't lose any sleep over it, unlike the family of the woman who will have to live with her killer just being given a free pass....American "justice" for you.

Laura

We should prosecute you at Chinese court system if you break any laws.

i wonder what her family background and the enviroment are ? probably bad enough to make her as a killer :(

Did not know the difference between right and wrong? She was 16 years old. I think she was old enough to know the difference.

Back