TEDxPSU - Dr. Joseph Valente - Hearing the Unheard

Buffalo

Reaction score
A friend put it up in my FB and I thought it is good. You have to turn on the CC.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqV_MjKliW0]TEDxPSU - Dr. Joseph Valente - Hearing the Unheard - YouTube[/ame]

What a boring presentation. I zzz after watching 5 min of this video.

I see many videos posted but don't no how to turn on CC. It's probably something simple I missed along the way. Can someone tell me how?? Thanks :angel:

Look for the small box with a triangle in it that is right after 360p on the bottom bar. Click on that and you get a pull out - click on CC and make sure it is in red.

Cc

Look for the small box with a triangle in it that is right after 360p on the bottom bar. Click on that and you get a pull out - click on CC and make sure it is in red.

I camr figure it out.
1) play button
2) time played on video
3) bottom bar
4) length remaining in video
5) two small arrow to enlarge video

Why can't I figure out this simple thing, I feel so stupid!!!:angel:

the 360p didn't show up unless you were playing it. I am talking about the box with a triangle (or an up arrow) that is just before the plus sign on the bottom bar. Find it yet? Play it first then check to see if the CC box in the pullout is red.

I camr figure it out.
1) play button
2) time played on video
3) bottom bar
4) length remaining in video
5) two small arrow to enlarge video

Why can't I figure out this simple thing, I feel so stupid!!!:angel:

Click on the arrow in the middle of the picture to play. You will see a little box pop up on the lower right hand corner with "CC" on it. Click on that. That should do it.

He really needs to tighten up his speech. His real speech doesn't start until the 7 minute mark.

This is actually a good presentation after the 7 minute mark. I recommend watching this.

Cc

Click on the arrow in the middle of the picture to play. You will see a little box pop up on the lower right hand corner with "CC" on it. Click on that. That should do it.

The CC button never shows up. Husband thinks it might have something to do with my IPad. Really, I'm not that stupid. Ha ha:angel:

I thought that was very good and I only wish that the father ash encountered with that child w/the CI - the dad would be able to see it too...

I'm gonna send that link to some other people

Back