Tattoos

I just saw a movie called The Tattooist where this guy was cursed and whoever he gave a tattoo to, that person would be inked to death. :eek:

I have a tattoo of my ex's name on my finger, in the shape of a wedding band. I have no idea how I'm gonna take that off.

Just one tat on my lower back -- three scarlet red stars that is aligned just like the constellation Orion's belt. It has meaning to me. I will add a tattoo to honor my grandfather later. He had a half naked dancing hula girl on his arm from his Pearl Harbor navy days, so I'll get a smaller, tasteful version of that on the back with just his birthdate and deathdate. I am drawn to having tattoos on my back for some reason.

I have a tattoo of my ex's name on my finger, in the shape of a wedding band. I have no idea how I'm gonna take that off.

I know your ex-wife's name Pam Anderson. She has or had ring tattoo on her finger.

Hey Dave, you can go over it with vines or something, talk to an artist and get their input on how to blend it in to a new tattoo that doesn't have a name, just a thought.:hmm:

Back