Tattoos?

sonocativo- I really like the bull head on your arm with your kids' zodiac signs by it.

BTW- (a bit off topic), what does your user name mean? I swear I have heard the word before and it means something but maybe it just looks/sounds like a different word I have heard and it doesn't really mean anything...

sonocativo- I really like the bull head on your arm with your kids' zodiac signs by it.

BTW- (a bit off topic), what does your user name mean? I swear I have heard the word before and it means something but maybe it just looks/sounds like a different word I have heard and it doesn't really mean anything...

I'll tell you the story behind my name Sonocativo.
My dad traved for work with his boss as a translator and salesperson overseas, mainly to Italy for Machine sales. I worked with him for awhile, I was a machinist and rebuilt/trouble shoot/modified and designed machinery for the sales. My first month working there I was involved in a hit and run on my bike, in which I had an 11-1/2" lacuration from my forehead to my chin along with a contussion. I underwent 6-1/2 hours of reconstructive surgery without any pain meds and wide awake through the whole surgery. it was bad, I was out of work 3 months during recovery and the Boss said not to worry they were keeping me, I was good at what I did. Anyways My dad made friends traveling to italy and Mario was the gentleman who gave me the name. Sonocativo... it can mean several things actually depending on how it is interpreted.
That's Right, I'm bad ! is what its meant for me because Im tough and a fighter.
But other versions of it can mean anywhere from "that little sh*t".... you get the idea...lol
Sonocativo has been my handle for years (since 1988) when I was with other providers (internet) there was Sonocativo1 ( thats right Im a bad one ) and some other variations of it, but for the past 10 years sonocativo has been my main handle. The past couple years I started a new one of spinaltap68 since I had major spinal surgeries and born in 68. But Sono has been my nickname at work with water division and various other departments. it just grew on me once my dad came back and just started calling me sonocativo for mario from italy.

Thanks for the story, Sonocativo. So is the word Italian then (that is what I am gathering from your story, but maybe I missed something)? You sure sound like a tough one :)- glad you survived that accident, sounds like it was rough!

Thanks for the story, Sonocativo. So is the word Italian then (that is what I am gathering from your story, but maybe I missed something)? You sure sound like a tough one :)- glad you survived that accident, sounds like it was rough!

Yes it is Italian. I gave a "Bouncing baby Boy" a whole new meaning...lol
Its a wonder my parents didnt have a heart attack over me getting hurt all the time...lol

and now my son is putting me through the test my parents endured with me...lol

I've always wanted tattoos since I was in high school but my religion don't encourage tattoos unless they had one before they became a convert.

Fast forward to 2006, I got my first tattoo on my left breast cleavage of 2 dolphins with rose (dolphins represent being free and rose, my favorite flower). I had originally wanted rose on ankle but was afraid of the pain because of ankle bone

2nd tat has a profound meaning that remains private.

3rd tat on inside of my left wrist--"Love" shaped of a heart---I freely love anyone but reminder to love myself always (plus my maiden name is spelled the same as on Feb 14th).

After my first tat, I've been hooked....recently had my 4th tattoo the day after Valentine's day. It's tweety, shamrock, and ladybug which represent individuals in my little family. Tweety is my step-daughter's fav character since she was a little girl. Shamrock represent my husband who is from Ireland. Ladybug represents my son (who is 7 now). He has had a love for ladybug since he was a toddler. It's on my right shoulder blade (back).

I might have at least one or two more but haven't decided.

All of my tats have meanings behind them.

My Lotus Flower Tat

Right Shoulder. I have about 15 more tats I want inked on my body over the next few years.

Attachments

• tat2.jpg
    tat2.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 13
  • tat3.jpg
    tat3.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 11
Back