Tattoos?

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
Anyone have any tattoos they want to show off? what's the meaning behind your ink?

Yep.This is my latest and greatest, took the pic and posted it the same day I got it. Soon I'm going to get some stuff added to it. I have the picture of the flower for courage, an iris, and the pansy for thoughts/intelligence picked out. I still have to find a picture of a flower for strength I like. Snap dragons, any cactus flower, gladiolous, or another iris, it can represent strength also, all are for strength. I'll post a pic (s) when I get it done. But here are the flowers I have chosen so far.

http://www.alldeaf.com/pictures-videos/95981-tattoo-thread-2.html#post2076358

Attachments

• iris-flower-1 (1).jpg
    iris-flower-1 (1).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 6
  • pansy 2.jpg
    pansy 2.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 7
Now you need to get a wolf tat to go with the Chinese character.....

Laura

Yes, I've already thought about that. This one on my right shoulder. Not yet though.

Space_Wolves_Badge1.png

I have a Japanese character "death, rebirth" on my ankle which to me means old past, new beginnings. I have a tribal rose on my shoulder that needs to be worked on.

I'm toying with the idea of a Lotus half sleeve arm piece, I kinda want it to look like its rising out of me. A lotus rises from the mud to the surface and becomes a beautiful blossom, so in my translation it would mean to me that I've been through so much and I've blossomed from it.

I have several. Right upper shoulder has bullskull, My zodiac is Taurus, under it is my childrens zodiacs ( gemini and Virgo ) as a symbol of protecting them. Left shoulder has Tiger tearing through flesh as a symbol of strength, Right forearm has scrat from ice age since I am childish at heart, and a Large bullskull across my upper back as I am stubborn and bullheaded...dont bullshit around.
Wont let me post pictures as they are already in the tattoo thread.

I have several. Right upper shoulder has bullskull, My zodiac is Taurus, under it is my childrens zodiacs ( gemini and Virgo ) as a symbol of protecting them. Left shoulder has Tiger tearing through flesh as a symbol of strength, Right forearm has scrat from ice age since I am childish at heart, and a Large bullskull across my upper back as I am stubborn and bullheaded...dont bullshit around.
Wont let me post pictures as they are already in the tattoo thread.

This is pretty neat. I would've never thought of that even if I had children.

I have a Japanese character "death, rebirth" on my ankle which to me means old past, new beginnings. I have a tribal rose on my shoulder that needs to be worked on.

I'm toying with the idea of a Lotus half sleeve arm piece, I kinda want it to look like its rising out of me. A lotus rises from the mud to the surface and becomes a beautiful blossom, so in my translation it would mean to me that I've been through so much and I've blossomed from it.

Cool, I love lotus flowers, eventually I want to get one to cover the dolphin on my butt, well more realy high on the hip in the back :D

I have two tattoos. One I got right after I turned 18- it is just a rose and monarch butterfly on my right shoulder. The picture itself doesn't have much meaning (although I love roses and butterflies) but the reason I got it does (I was a cutter in high school and got it one day when I was trying to resist the urge to go home and cut- I called it "legal pain" and it reminds me that beauty can come from pain and there are always different ways to deal with situations). My other one I got after my first husband and I separated and I started seeing my current husband. The big thing that kept sticking in my mind from those relationships, the big difference, was "respect". So, I have the word "Respect" tattooed on my left wrist with two cherry blossoms by it (cherry blossoms symbolize life and death/beginning and ending depending on what culture you are in so I thought they were fitting to symbolize the transition I was in). I am hoping to one day get a tattoo of Venus (the goddess, not the planet) on my thigh because when I was younger I had a guy say I looked like her (in that Botticelli painting) and it's the best compliment I have ever received- it reminds me that I am beautiful even when I don't feel it. :)

I don't have any tattoos, although I've thought of getting a couple. One would be the ceremonial emblem of my home town back in the UK, and the other would be the logo of the British Army..... however they're both in my past now - I have my memory to remind me of them. I could have various karate kanji tattoos, but I aint japanese, so there wouldn't be much point, everytime I train I'm reminded. Maybe when I have kids I'll have their names on me somewhere, but it's not a big deal.
I wasn't bought up in an environment where tattoos were considered important (they were a fairly lower-class thing ) and I guess that's stuck with me. But, never say never!

Nope at all! :aw:

hehe. Why not? It would be attractive :). >ike that model actress with mole right corner of mouth. The actress was popular from 90s, and I can't remember her name. Maybe Cindy Crawford?

My Chinese ex from high school has a similar one. I've always found that quite sexy

hehe. Why not? It would be attractive :). >ike that model actress with mole right corner of mouth. The actress was popular from 90s, and I can't remember her name. Maybe Cindy Crawford?

My Chinese ex from high school has a similar one. I've always found that quite sexy

Oh yeah i have a thing for the mole on the right corrner of mouth. But im afraid that i will change my mind. Im a fickle person. :lol:

Oh yeah i have a thing for the mole on the right corrner of mouth. But im afraid that i will change my mind. Im a fickle person. :lol:

wow, im kinda more like FF, moles gives me a eerrrrrhmm feeeling thats just me

I also want to get a tattoo symbolizing my deafness in some way. My mom thinks its stupid but then again she doesn't understand my world :(

Back