Tattoo

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
about tattoo

I have 2 tats, one on my chest and the other on my left upper arm.

What abt them? You thinking abt getting one?

tribalchromepeace.jpg

I have that same sticker (decal) on my truck s back window

umm My hubby do not want any tattoo on my body lol

I have 3 tatooes .. one is on right ankle.... one is on right hip....last one is on left thigh...

I don't have Tattoo. I would like get one someday. I perfer on my back and maybe on ankle.

I do have one.. its an owl on my right ankle.. :) not gonna have more.. one is good enough for me.. :D

I have 1...a flower band around my ankle..

All of you Ader who has tats.. Can you show me pictures? :)

My gal has a tattoo, but I don't have one. She posted pic of her tattoo somewhere on Alldeaf a while ago.

I had one tattoo on my right upper leg (calf area), will get other one soon on my upper left arm

I don't have any yet but i will be getting a lower back piece that will be a celtic cross in the middle with roses and celtic knots comming out. another one will be a flower that my one of my friend's draws and no one else draws one like her and she plans on becomming a tattoo artist and i will be the first one to get a tattoo from her. the last one will be a moon and each time i have a child a star will be added around the moon.

I have been wanting a tattoo or two for years and never gotten to get them. I keep changing mind should I have one or not. I am scared of the tattoo needles as I am not sure if they alway keep it clean or not.
If I do, I would have a pic of two dolphins diving or a rose with a butterfly on the back of my shoulder. Another one I would like is a koala holding a Australian flag. ;)

I don't have tattoo but my nephew/godson has alot. Thought to share one of them. This picture was his dog Callie's pawprint after he had to put him to sleep.

Attachments

• Callee.jpg
    Callee.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 11
Back