Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Bottled Water

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Water? no I don't drink water because they are not clean! LOL

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
I know both of them aren't 100 hundred clean. we all have to drink something like water, right.

which tap water or bottled water do you like to drink?

I prefer bottled spring water but I don't buy it all the time. It's also heavy to lug and takes room to store. When I found a place that had 24 bottles for $2 special I bought 4 (24 bottle) cases. Normally I use a Brita filter and just refill the plastic bottles and reuse them.

Finances state I must stick with tap water. Some tap water does taste okay, but while in Missouri, it was really crappy and we had to have bottled water. Hubby and son prefer the bottled water, but, I won't buy it now.

I prefer bottled spring water but I don't buy it all the time. It's also heavy to lug and takes room to store. When I found a place that had 24 bottles for $2 special I bought 4 (24 bottle) cases. Normally I use a Brita filter and just refill the plastic bottles and reuse them.

Reusing the cheap plastic bottles is a no-no too!

The best and clean tap water is northwestern area.

It's better if you have filter system, that way you can enjoy drink water. Sometime, I have to doing filter twice when it doesn't taste quite right.

Bottled because that's what good beer comes in ... bottles. :D

Says who? It prevents extra plastic ending up in a landfill.

Google about plastic bottles and the codes imprinted on their bottles; they have several different codes and the plastic used in most water bottles is of the kind much more prone to chemical leaking into the water than other kinds.......

Says who? It prevents extra plastic ending up in a landfill.

oh, so you don't recycle?

The plastic doesn't stay intact after several uses. The chemicals will seep into your water, and then you after you consume it.
:wave:

PS... Get onto the community recycling program, willcha?

Bottled because that's what good beer comes in ... bottles. :D

They're coming in cans now - awesome beer. Now you can take craft beer to the beach where they don't allow glass bottles!

many colorado breweries are going this route, not sure about hte others.

Finances state I must stick with tap water. Some tap water does taste okay, but while in Missouri, it was really crappy and we had to have bottled water. Hubby and son prefer the bottled water, but, I won't buy it now.

You're lucky to have tap that you can drink! The water in my city taste and smell and gross! I buy the gallon bottles , the bottles are not as harmfull to use as the small bottles. I would love to be able to drink my tap water to save money, it really pissed me off that I have to pay a city water bill and not be able to drink it!

You're lucky to have tap that you can drink! The water in my city taste and smell and gross! I buy the gallon bottles , the bottles are not as harmfull to use as the small bottles. I would love to be able to drink my tap water to save money, it really pissed me off that I have to pay a city water bill and not be able to drink it!

You use the shower, right?

Pur filter on the faucet, and filtered tap water in metal bottles.

2565kzb.jpg
Zombie water bottle.

You use the shower, right?

yes, and believe me I hate to use the water ,I have to take a shower , but I do not drink the water while taking my showers! The smell is worst when the water is in a class . I am not the only person in my city that hate the water , people stock up on bottles water all the time.

yes, and believe me I hate to use the water ,I have to take a shower , but I do not drink the water while taking my showers! The smell is worst when the water is in a class . I am not the only person in my city that hate the water , people stock up on bottles water all the time.

Well, there is where your water bill comes from.

MIL just within the last 5 years got city water. She hated having to foot part of the bill since the whole area was getting it, but she has been happy so far. To keep her water bill down, she still has the water hoses and sprinkler system hooked to the well water. The house has the city water, and even with 6 in the house, her water bill is only $38 a month.

MIL just within the last 5 years got city water. She hated having to foot part of the bill since the whole area was getting it, but she has been happy so far. To keep her water bill down, she still has the water hoses and sprinkler system hooked to the well water. The house has the city water, and even with 6 in the house, her water bill is only $38 a month.

That is so cheap!

That is so cheap!

I know! Even when we were in Missouri, we had cheap water, it averaged out to $26-$30 a month. That was for 5 people, 5 showers a day and 13 loads of laundry a week and the other stuff, toilets, washing, cooking and all. In Missouri we hand washed dishes, here in FL, MIL requires the dishwasher. Hate the thing. The dishes don't get real clean and I have to rewash them often.

Back