water

• Tap Water

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Bottled Water

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Water? no I don't drink water because they are not clean! LOL

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
For me, most bottled water and tap water taste a like i.e. like chemicals. I just use tap. Distilled is good though.

MIL just within the last 5 years got city water. She hated having to foot part of the bill since the whole area was getting it, but she has been happy so far. To keep her water bill down, she still has the water hoses and sprinkler system hooked to the well water. The house has the city water, and even with 6 in the house, her water bill is only $38 a month.
No water bill here. Free water yah.

Brita filter into sigg bottles/kettle for teas or on occasion bottled water (like at work) In my area, the tap water are very high chloridated and hard, hence, I don't like it. I drink tap at my mom's in Austria as it is much nicer.

I use tap water most of the the time.

When I lived in Charlotte, water was good most of the time but once I took a bath and the water smelled like sewer. I decided to get some bottle water as soon as I got out of the tub. I didn't think the water would be safe to drink for a while.

I prefer bottled water or filtered water. Tap water tastes awefully like dirt! How do I know? I've fallen on my face and tasted dirt LOL

Back