Talk about Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

You remember last August Festival for JK Rowling came to be there. Remember? She say that a halfway by the writting. Remember what she say. Now, I heard that www.mugglenet.com told us that last month she written the start 20 chapter. And remember the 6th book shorter than OOTP longer pages. Now, last month she wrote already 20 chapter. That mean it is almost finish. I believe she will announce as soon! Maybe I guess January, because of her will be prengancy upcoming around in January or Feburary.

That is what Mugglenet told me there is only to be guess and some hint!

P.S talk about HBP (6th book).....

The Huge!!!!!!!!!

I got a big new for you. When you see www.jkrowling.com like 'welcome' when you see reading below the scroll like that. Look at this!!!

This is where I can tell you the truth about rumours or news stories, where I can share the extra information I haven't put in the books, where I can give you hints and clues about what's going to happen to Harry next, and where I can announce I've finished book six... and no, that's not going to happen very soon.

To this:

This is where I can tell you the truth about rumours or news stories, where I can share the extra information I haven't put in the books, where I can give you hints and clues about what's going to happen to Harry next, and where I can announce I've finished book seven... and no, that's not going to happen very soon.

You see that? We have no IDEA what to mean? We believe there was finish the 6th book? I wonder what will gonna happen? We find out. Because of JK Rowling create of online change it. I am very surprise that. I wonder!!! Yeah, we are very exciting about that happen...

J.K. Rowling has announced that Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is completed and delivered to the publisher. Expect an announcement on the release date within 24 hours.

Yay!

Banjo said:
J.K. Rowling has announced that Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is completed and delivered to the publisher. Expect an announcement on the release date within 24 hours.

Yay!

Yeah, when I checked my e mail. I saw something not right. I see it was TLC.org. So, I see it say JK was complete! I surprise! And then I look at TLC.org. I am so shocked and can't breathe it! I go foward to open the JK door!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting. I can't wait to see next 24 hours!!!!! Wow! I can't wait!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

scottw said:
Yeah, when I checked my e mail. I saw something not right. I see it was TLC.org. So, I see it say JK was complete! I surprise! And then I look at TLC.org. I am so shocked and can't breathe it! I go foward to open the JK door!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting. I can't wait to see next 24 hours!!!!! Wow! I can't wait!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Click here to enter my blog. On my blog, I have a link that will lead you to a page with two official pictures from the upcoming movie, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Enjoy! :)

Banjo said:

Yay!

Yay! Great news, Banjo! It's about danged time!! lol

Okay, when you look at that, it is Tuesday morning will be announce to be release date. That is what they say us. Wow! I can't wait.

I was confuse that Banjo is make homepage? Are you deaf? I wonder....

scottw said:
I was confuse that Banjo is make homepage? Are you deaf? I wonder....
Nope, Banjo is a martian.

Banjo said:
Hooray. About time.. I have been waiting for that release. Also thanks for blog and screenshots links too.

Last edited:
Now, I heard there is big announce to be release date. It is JULY 16, 2005!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!

So, what are you gonna do when you buy a book? I wonder? Me too and can't WAIT!!!!!!!

The www.jkrowling.com had door is close now! But will be back a new open door later. Sorry about it! We find out later.

I remember last

1st, June 29, 2004 had open door is title "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince"
2nd, August had open, "Can't remember brief story" (I will find it later.)
3rd, October 31, is the open chapter 2, 6, and 14.
4th, December 20, is Complete book!

July 18, 2005 will be open the book 6th!!!!

Back