Sweetheart and I welcome a new family member in our life.

Did you know that the pets are being force to put sleep because of many pets in kennel or animal shelter?

Animal euthanasia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's why I rather to have my male kittens to good home instead of animal shelter

Yes, that's right... Make suggestion is no problem...

I would have to disagree with you. I'm sorry. The web sites can be wrong. Animals are put to sleep for GOOD reasons. A mean dog that sometimes can't be trained, not get along with children or old age dog that has lot of health problems. I've seen dogs that have been in the shelter for several months without putting them to sleep. When no one adopts that dog, they transfer them to a different animal shelter and they do the transfer process over and over. That's what the woman at the animal shelter told us. They do not believe putting them to sleep unless there is a GOOD reason.

Animals don't stay in the kennels all the time. They go out and get some exercise with volunteers, even they take them to their homes for a day or so. One dog who's about 10 years old has been in the shelter for 8 months. That's one example. Seattle area is a dog friendly region so they don't believe abuse or putting them to sleep for most of us unlike Detroit.

Did you know that the pets are being force to put sleep because of many pets in kennel or animal shelter?

That's only if the pet is unhealthly or aggressive or no longer qualifies for adoption then yeah....

I would have to disagree with you. I'm sorry. The web sites can be wrong. Animals are put to sleep for GOOD reasons. A mean dog that sometimes can't be trained, not get along with children or old age dog that has lot of health problems. I've seen dogs that have been in the shelter for several months without putting them to sleep. When no one adopts that dog, they transfer them to a different animal shelter and they do the transfer process over and over. That's what the woman at the animal shelter told us. They do not believe putting them to sleep unless there is a GOOD reason.

Animals don't stay in the kennels all the time. They go out and get some exercise with volunteers, even they take them to their homes for a day or so. One dog who's about 10 years old has been in the shelter for 8 months. That's one example. Seattle area is a dog friendly region so they don't believe abuse or putting them to sleep for most of us unlike Detroit.

No, websites is correct... I learn from TV as well. I would suggest you to visit google then you will be surprised... Aggressive, unhealthy, etc as what you said is not only reason why they have to put sleep but overpopulation... Yes, millions of pets in the world are killed in shelters every year due overpopulation. Yes we were being informed to fix our pets if we don't want them to have babies. I'm surprised that you didn't know about this because I thought you know it. Everyone in the world knows it.

The reason I am being force to give 2 male kitten away to new home because I don't want more babies in the house since the Vet said to me to wait until kittens are 9 months old then fix. I can't watch 4 kitten 24 hours & make sure that they won't get pregnant. I think it's unfair to let 2 male kitten make 2 female kitten pregnant... I would keep all of kitten if the vet have them to be fix right way... but she would not ... I check with other vet for 2nd and 3rd opinion but they said the same... I keep 2 female kitten and gave 2 male kitten away to new owner. I'm glad that new owner adopt both male kitten... 2 female kitten will have fix this December.

If they put animals to sleep due to overpopulation...why not put humans to sleep also? There's wayyyy too many humans on this Earth.

By the way, I believe they put the older pets to sleep first.

If they put animals to sleep due to overpopulation...why not put humans to sleep also? There's wayyyy too many humans on this Earth.

By the way, I believe they put the older pets to sleep first.

I know...

I consider human and animal equal but the people see different. I will create a new thread about this later because I don´t want make your good thread about dog go off topic.

Back