Suspect Arrested in Nanny Cam Attack

Did you watch NSA's hearing? If so, what is its job?

just FYI - it's illegal for NSA & CIA to spy on American citizens. that's why we have FBI for that.

just FYI - it's illegal for NSA to spy on American citizens
Mostly it focuses on international terrorist activities. That includes terrorists living in America so aren't they American citizens like Boston Marathon terrorists? Wake up, Jiro!

Mostly it focuses on international terrorist activities. That includes terrorists living in America so aren't they American citizens like Boston Marathon terrorists? Wake up, Jiro!
Not everyone living in America is an American citizen.

just FYI - it's illegal for NSA & CIA to spy on American citizens. that's why we have FBI for that.
Didn't you know that FBI prevented 50 terror plots through NSA? When will you wake up?

Didn't you know that FBI prevented 50 terror plots through NSA? When will you wake up?

did you know it can be fabricated?

and are you saying that it's ok for our own government to break the law to spy on American citizens and it's not ok for law-abiding citizens to own so-called "assault weapons" to protect themselves?

I concur. However, even unknown terrorists become American citizens, can't they?

CIA or NSA are not needed to track down Eric Rudolph, Tim McVeigh, or Ted Kaczynski. again.... that's why we have FBI to handle domestic issue and CIA/NSA for international issue.

Mostly it focuses on international terrorist activities.
really? you know this..... how?

That includes terrorists living in America so aren't they American citizens like Boston Marathon terrorists? Wake up, Jiro!

when will you wake up that it is ILLEGAL? do you know why it's illegal?

you are play games? you serious fool

My quote:
Again, what for? I am not planning to kill President Obama.

Notice the key word, "not". Therefore, I am dead serious about NOT planning to kill Obama.

My quote:

Notice the key word, "not". Therefore, I am dead serious about NOT planning to kill Obama.

it can be a thought. or a joke. it doesn't matter. any tiniest remote thing would be more than enough for them to arrest/kidnap you and interrogate/torture you.

NSA didn't prevent 2013 Boston bombing because it already happened.

I hope NSA will read this thread and will laugh its ass off after they read my posts and it will think you are paranoid fools. I praise that NSA is doing a good job.

My quote:

FBI has empty cell for you at federal prison. ;)

I hope NSA will read this thread and will laugh its ass off after they read my posts and it will think you are paranoid fools. I praise that NSA is doing a good job.

I have wait until you are victim of federal raid and find you to be innocent or make mistake for connection with crime, so you will realize about how important is our constitution protect you from warrentless search.

DHB pointed in other thread about police raid by mistake - went in 2 wrong houses.

NSA didn't prevent 2013 Boston bombing because it already happened.
It's because FBI let the older brother go. That's why. You expect NSA to be 100% perfect? How many people are living in the world currently? It would be tough to catch terrorists out of those people.

It's because FBI let the older brother go. That's why. You expect NSA to be 100% perfect? How many people are living in the world currently? It would be tough to catch terrorists out of those people.

You talk about how wonderful and perfect is NSA, even your argument show that NSA successfully prevent terrorist attack.

tumblr_moz4v1czCY1s2k6nro1_500.png

it can be a thought. or a joke. it doesn't matter. any tiniest remote thing would be more than enough for them to arrest/kidnap you and interrogate/torture you.
You are quite comicial. :laugh2: They can read English unlike you and others.

Back