Surgery a success

Congrats!!!

All I know is man am I sore today and the muscle spasms are painful. I hope I didnt freak any of them out in the operating room because they were all so nice to me.

Hehe I have plenty of battle injuries from patients, it just makes for great story telling with the other nurses when sitting down on a slow night.

Nick, maybe you should head to the barber shop to get the other side done to match?
Seriously, it really is healing very well and I am glad you could kick the heavy drugs and just use ibuprofen. Much safer for you in the long run.

Nick, maybe you should head to the barber shop to get the other side done to match?
Seriously, it really is healing very well and I am glad you could kick the heavy drugs and just use ibuprofen. Much safer for you in the long run.

I am thinking the same thing, my hair is curly and thick anyway so the side that doesnt have any hair under it is way bigger than the unshaved side since it doesnt have anything underneath it to keep it a little under control. LOL It drives me nuts.

Congratualtions, NickCameron. I hope your CI journey is all you want it to be.

Back