support how tough my feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis, I am very sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose a mother at any age, it must be especially hard to lose one that was still young.

I hope happier memories of your mother will help you and your family during this very tough time.

Thank you Jazzberry,
it is very hard to difficult to my family tough!

I am feeling relax and calm peaceful empowerfull I am strong heart last saturdy, I am grieve on song on feeling very awesome on my feeling strong, I am glad of interpreter will support

I know I aware it complication coma brain blood stroke, sad on suffer on pain, not enough because too many health serious! I am very brokne my heart mom forever

my sister told me cause on issues kindly complication, Heart happened stroken

brain is very blood

interpeter told me,< I am shocked i am very sad on my mom

loss on eye problem on reduce downtime! tough!

I said I Love my mom is very forever keep on my heart folllow inside truth you I how aware my smile and joyful I am very happy goal change improve on adjust to best focus on my smile and friendly and kindly strong heart faithful!

my group home gift to my flowers pretty nice to honor my mom!

they grieve on sad, I am glad of interpreter smooth communication I happy my family new 2 cousin! I have too many relative pretty impressive :)

Travis,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, may she rest in peace.

Hugs for you :hug:

Travis,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, may she rest in peace.

Hugs for you :hug:

Thank Katerivera , my mother gone away heaven on peaceful, I love my mom!

I tear on my heart because God give my heart follow faithful I will become heal because trust to my heart and God will support to relationship to me heart!

my sisters and father struggle stress tough, pretty depression I knew,
I am bit scared normal cope handle family! I am try best support to my family and improve on my heart! It is very faithful keep going best positive smile! Don't be afraid because God will give your touch my touch feeling better and joyful!

Travis, I'm glad that the interpreter was there for you.

That was thoughtful of your group home to send flowers.

Your mom had many loving relatives. They honored her by showing up.

:)

Travis, I'm glad that the interpreter was there for you.

That was thoughtful of your group home to send flowers.

Your mom had many loving relatives. They honored her by showing up.

:)

Thank I have lots of relative pretty heart I am very grow faithful best, we are glad of on my group home really awesome impressive heart faithful! It is very lots of work out i know my father struggle on complication! I am very miss mom forever love!

I learned of this poem by Mary E. Frye when my maternal grandmother died. It has become one of my favorites and soothes my heart.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

I learned of this poem by Mary E. Frye when my maternal grandmother died. It has become one of my favorites and soothes my heart.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

Thank you so much on posts on I love reading!

thank supportive!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. My family and I are sending prayers your way.

Hello Everyone I am better change feeling normal well! better instead PM question to cocern let know me I can tell you mmy personal

thank you so much supportive wonderful I am very glad of hear to your words impressive your share sad on my heart It is very strong my faithful I do best goal move on my mind and fresh positive I do remind special to me

closed thread
locked thread on Mod

-smithtr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back