Super Bowl closed captioned advertisement(SP)

Shibby

Reaction score
Hi, i know Super Bowl is a big game and celebration for millions of fans, and part of them are deaf too, and the commercials are all new and companies pay millions to put up commerical on super bowl night. Some of them have not captioned any of the commercial still.

My parents host and work on this website, www.captions.com that shows who captions and who doesnt caption, and provides links to the companys website or contacts so you all can contact them and complain to them about that.

Super Bowl is coming up soon, so im just getting preparped.

Please leave this thread only subjected to this topic.

Also it would be nice if it was sticky to attract more supporters. Thanks

Sam

Also feel free to contact my parents at www.brainerd.com and give them your support if you can. Thanks a million! wait thanks a BILLION! :):)

javapride said:
ahh intresting thanks for fying us :)

yea no problem :) it will be updated soon as soon as the time comes. They also will be updating it LIVE on the Superbowl night.

In the last 3 years, Every AD commercial during Super bowl game, all of them has provided CC :) I don’t know why you said there wasn’t...

On your website, I am surprised that it says ESPN has no provided CC... I am a hardcore ESPN fan for years. ESPN finally started providing a CC in 1994. And it keep growing better and better now... But for any AD commercials except ESPN AD commercials on ESPN channels are not responsible for providing a CC. AD commercials are which is it is up to them to make a decision to have a CC or not because ESPN got paid to put ad commericals on every ESPN channels

Last edited:
well i dont know, but when we watch and if theres no caption, they put it up on the site, and the links to those companies that paid for that commerical to be hosted on the super bowl night.

I do not know much about it, but if you all have questions, post here and i will have my parents check the thread out, and also send them a email about your concerns.

**EDIT** also we are trying to make it best as possible so all will be captioned for better viewing pleasures! :)

Last edited:
Today is the day! keep your eyes on and help us find a commerical that is not captioned that we missed.

Thanks for your support. lets hope more have captioned from last year! :)

:fu2: DAMN pepsi commericals - they're not captioned !!!!!
I was defintely relieved and so happy to see those three Orange County Choppers/AOL commericals captioned!!! I adore those OCC dudes! :thumb:

*Edit* the pepsi commerical during 1st/2nd quarter wasn't captioned but after the halftime, it was....TSK!

Last edited:
Aqua -- some pepsi commercials were captioned here

Shibby -- not ALL of the commercials were captioned -- those in point -- Sierra Mist, 1 or 2 of the pepsi commercials, budlight and a few other commercials also werent captioned as well -- i cant recall which ones they were in full :-/

Back