Summer travel

No major trips planned but am working on getting a boating license for a new speed boat :fingersx:and then another license to handle a yacht. My b/f has one so wants me to be his first mate so that I can :bowdown: to him :cool:

We will drive down to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to visit my parents for a week and my dear grandmother. And of course visit the beach everyday, they live one block from the beach. And all over the place in SC.

My husband wants us to visit Boston, Mass for Red Sox baseball games in August or September. We can't wait!!!! We will meet with one of my best friend of 27 years there.

We would like to visit Maine where Stephen King is residing...and explore his favorite towns of Maine. My mom had a video of John Travolta while visiting Maine on a ferry. Maybe we will meet him there too. Who knows.

I will go to St. Louis, Missouri and stay with DreamDeaf and her fiancee Mizzdeaf from 30th June to 4th July and then meet twinnes in Naperville, IL and then drive back to Cleveland Ohio on next day and stay until 9th July. I will meet GalaxyAngel, RebelGirl, Peachlady, Alex, Vampy, Tweetybirdie, BabyAngel, Christdeaflove, and ? Please remind me who will be there at Angel and Roadrunner's wedding.

:bump: you might see me and Oakley on July 5th, possibly if we make it to Illinois from colorful Colorado right after i get off work that if I'll drink alot of red bulls and coffees with Oakley help me staying awake driving all night long to meet y'll then off to relax at his mother's home then off to Wisconsin for friend's wedding on 7-7-07 heh

:bump: you might see me and Oakley on July 5th, possibly if we make it to Illinois from colorful Colorado right after i get off work that if I'll drink alot of red bulls and coffees with Oakley help me staying awake driving all night long to meet y'll then off to relax at his mother's home then off to Wisconsin for friend's wedding on 7-7-07 heh

probably not lol she is going back to Ohio on July 5th lol .. on july 4th in Naperville lol :lol: :dunno: lol

It is the Eastern Tourney at PA...NSAD will be at Ohio. The Eastern tourney will be in Allentown, PA.

Yea, my roommate is playing for Maryland Reds and he told me EAAD softball will be at Allentown...

I will having family vacation in Ocean City, NJ (yea I know theres also OC, MD, but I like OC, NJ better than OC, MD) for a week then back here and worrk continue through summer, ughh... Impt I will have great vacation upcoming this October, at SF, Calif -- Wrestle FanFest 2007!!! Cant wait!!!

Done vacation of summer for me :( but I will have short vacation on July 11 to 15 at my home (PA) pfft!

wow, I would love to meet you & your Oakley but.... I don´t know what time we should leave Illinois for Cleveland on next day (5th July)... You can ask DreamDeaf, her fiancee & twinnes... They are boss and do what they want with me as their guest... :giggle:

probably not lol she is going back to Ohio on July 5th lol .. on july 4th in Naperville lol :lol: :dunno: lol

Yeah, that´s right... I will meet you there, too... but I don´t know what time will we leave Naperville for go to Cleveland on next day.

Going to Ohio for RR and Angel's wedding from July 5th to July 10th then fly to NYC on the 10th to visit my best friend til July 17th then go home then to work then moving day on July 21st I hope. :D Yea yea yea busy for me. Then to Cape Cod from July 27th to 29th or 30th. I will have a family cookout if all goes well in Aug.

:D

We are planning a mid-July, one month trip up California's Coast Highway on our trike w/ trailer. We should log 2,000 miles, give or take.

Back