Summer 2014 begins

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
Today kicks off the 2014 summer season. What's your plans? As for me, ride my bike, and look for more photos to add to my thread elsewhere.

Happy summer CB2! I can't wait to spend more time outdoors and less time on my iPhone :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be outside, and enjoy the no snowy sidewalks and roads to get around the neighborhood on my mobility scooter.

Happy summer CB2! I can't wait to spend more time outdoors and less time on my iPhone :)

Funny. I'm actually trying to spend less time on mine, as well. Trying to resist texting so much. I actually had it turned off all day yesterday.

Funny. I'm actually trying to spend less time on mine, as well. Trying to resist texting so much. I actually had it turned off all day yesterday.

Awesome! I do that as well sometimes. Less messaging here the less alerts my tapatalk does lol

Awesome! I do that as well sometimes. Less messaging here the less alerts my tapatalk does lol

And less annoying distractions from certain people. My phone has a blocking app, but I rarely use it on my contacts, if ever. No, I prefer peace and quiet when necessary.

And less annoying distractions from certain people. My phone has a blocking app, but I rarely use it on my contacts, if ever. No, I prefer peace and quiet when necessary.

I agree, about the annoying distraction from certain people . You are welcome to inbox PM me :)

it blows that I'm sick with a cold on first day of summer but should hope that I'm all better by 4th of july cuz last year i was sick on that day.. I think I'm not still used to hot weather but lucky me.. it's partly cloudy here in san jose today so I should be ok ;)

it blows that I'm sick with a cold on first day of summer but should hope that I'm all better by 4th of july cuz last year i was sick on that day.. I think I'm not still used to hot weather but lucky me.. it's partly cloudy here in san jose today so I should be ok ;)

Well, my recent home visit prepared me for the warm weather. It was 90's when I was there. That helped a lot.

I spent today volunteering at a marathon and now, kicking back with a cooler and watching the bonfire ... Welcome summer.

It's still fairly cool here, but the Mosquitos tell me it is indeed summer.

:)

I spent today volunteering at a marathon and now, kicking back with a cooler and watching the bonfire ... Welcome summer.

It's still fairly cool here, but the Mosquitos tell me it is indeed summer.

:)

Canada has mosquitoes? I didn't think they were that far up north.

use a candle! my mom and I did that once years ago, it was kind of fun. I usually use the microwave for my smores. oh hey, I have this smores.... oven thingy my mom and stepdad got me for Christmas one year... I should try that out.

use a candle! my mom and I did that once years ago, it was kind of fun. I usually use the microwave for my smores. oh hey, I have this smores.... oven thingy my mom and stepdad got me for Christmas one year... I should try that out.

Hmm. If we lose power again, I just may do that. Sounds like fun. Would be similar to camping in a dark house.

Back