• Feeling a need of shitting?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Want go to hunting with me sometimes?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoofyBoy3

Reaction score
Hunting season was open.. so, father thought of an idea of taking his son to hunting... since he has turned 16. He thought it would be cool as in "Father and son" bonding time.

So, ofcourse they went.. his son, is really a rookie.. which means his father is " PRO" ha. Anyways, as the day continues.. they walked all over the forest, and had no luck of finding a deer, for their dinner!

His son named Joe. Joe, felt that it was time for him to "Poop", so; he asked his dad, and he showed him to a place where hunters usually shits... There were a hole where there were also a hidden enterance to shit hole.. which Joe didnt know ofcourse. Joe's dad, gave him cautions.. directions.. of shitting into the hole.. Also, main thing is... if he get scared or something, just shoot in the air twice. He'll hear it, luckly; he can hear some. As he walked away.. looking for deer. There a deer appeared.. as he killed it, he thought of an idea of joking on his son... so he removed the deer's guts.. to make it lighter to carry back home. Then he took all the deer's guts, and shove it under Joe, while he's sitting and tryin' hard to shit.

So, his father got away as quickly... for awhile, he heard 2 gun shots, he came to check out on him.. There he was wimpering, and scared.. (as if he saw a ghost) and said, " Dad!!! When i was shitting, I was curious what is the bottom of pit would look like, but then i found my guts down there, and i had to stuff all my guts back into my ass!"

P.S. undy?? deer's guts into joe's ass!:boink: :laugh2: :naughty: :shock:

thats sooooo GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i read another version of that joke somewhere and it IS gross !!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. good one. i knew that one.. still enjoys that one! havent heard it for a looong time!

Back