Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone I am a hearing person who is learning asl on my own, no school no deaf nor hard of hearing friends. I am interested in learning the language and the culture to its fullest extent if anyone can help me continue to learn I would be very thankful. Thank you for those who took their time in reading this. -- char from nyc

Hello everyone I'm learning asl on my own and would love to learn more of the language and gain friends t the same time.

Hi! I am a 21 year old college student in Iowa, learning ASL through distance learning, so I would love to have someone to practice with over Skype. Let me know if you're interested - and please be patient with me. :)

I would love to practice with you, Ladybug15. I'm 21, college senior, business major, I took ASL for my two years of language requirement and I really liked it and want to get more practice.

Let me know if you are interested!

Hi everyone! My name is Keira, I'm 17 years old, and I'm just starting out learning ASL! It would be amazing to practice over Skype! If anyone is interested, please go ahead and add me! My user name is Keiralee.Turenne

Hi everyone! I'm Maggie, 16 years old, hearing, and I'm also very new to sign language. If anyone would want to practice over Skype, that would be really helpful! My username is maggiezine1714 if you'd like to add me :)

Hi My Name is Destiny And I'm 13 I Am Not Hearing Impaired But Would Love To Become Fluent In ASL And Learn More About Deaf Culture!! Befriend Me :)

- DesyASL

Hello there. I am a college student and hearing but I know and learned basic ASL through my travels. I am getting a little rusty now so I want to get back into practicing. I would not mind have an ASL buddy to help me out and stuff. :)

Looking for a Skype buddy!

Hello!

My name is Hannah and I would like to find a buddy who could help me practice my signing. Preferably someone who is pretty good since I am new I sort of want to be thrown into the mix.

I'm taking some lessons so hopefully I could actually carry a conversation!

Hit me up :)

Is it too late to sign up? I don't like using webcam but I will make an exception to learn or practice with others!

Hi!! I see I am not the only person wanting to learn!!! Sooo I have skype and a webcam if anyone is interested, I'm not fluent but I know a lot of signs!

I just started taking ASL classes again and would love people to practice I do not know many people who sign.

Still looking for a ASL Buddy. I know only basic ASL but I will be glad to practice with someone. :) PM if you want trade skype names.

:wave: Hi (Again) My name is Destiny and I am 13. I am not hearing impaired but would love to become fluent in ASL and learn more about Deaf Culture!! I would love to practice with someone to retain what i've learned so far in ASL and learn even more!! Befriend Me and pm if you would like to practice :) :wave:

Hi! My name is Cassidy and I'm 16. I am hearing. I am very interested in learning ASL but barely anyone knows it where I live. I love the Deaf culture and would love to learn more about it and the language. I would love to have an ASL "buddy" to help me retain the signs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back