Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants my info, but does not have it, please PM me. I have Skype, oovoo, and a P4.

plz someone pm inbox me
because protect oovoo security highly otherwise protect

skype is fine,

oovoo is risk because announcement
I courage to student to your inbox better safe protect!

I'm an beginning ASL student. I've only had classes for two months. Would anyone be nterested in skyping with me to help? My skype name is kaitlin_johnson

Asl buddy

I'm an ASL 5 student. I'm not fluent but would love to have people to sign with. I am HoH so it will be hard if you don't sign well but we can always try haha. I have Skype and oovoo...both places my name is ap1287. Hope to find someone to sign with!

Hey I would love to practice. I am only in the 1st lvl of asl and weve covered where we live, how to ask for names, what we like......if you wanna oovoo I would love it my oovoo name is lakilyaj25

:)

I'm an beginning ASL student. I've only had classes for two months. Would anyone be nterested in skyping with me to help? My skype name is kaitlin_johnson

Im a beginner too. In ASL 101 at my school, i would defiantly like to practice with you bc outside of class there is no one to talk to. I will download skype instead of oovoo

Hey all I am looking for a practice partner. I am in ASL III my skype user name is ladtokioblue. I hope to hear from somone intrested....

Hey all I am looking for a practice partner. I am in ASL III my skype user name is ladtokioblue. I hope to hear from somone intrested....

I typed your skype name into the add contacts box and it said that name isn't found.

Hello students I can help you would I can best support to process :)

Would any one be interested in video chatting on aim or facebook sometime? I'm not an ASL student really...I'm trying to learn on my own (my partner is deaf). I sign to him (really basic, I don't know a lot of nouns and the verbs I know are all very common) but he mostly speaks to me, so I suck at reading signs :( I need practice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back