Strange human behavior

I don't know. It just seems like if you are in a room with free toilet paper why not grab some and blow your nose. I don't want to look at peoples nose nuggets while I'm doing my business.:barf:

Ugh...I am so glad we don't deal with that in the women's room BUT I don't understand women who don't flush in the public bathrooms especially if they had their period.

relating to cars and parking lots....

one day some years ago my hub and I were in the mall holiday shopping.
It's a big mall with major stores at each end. The mall is in a major city.
Shopping was finished, we walked back to the end of the mall and the parking lot where we thought we parked the car. Couldn't find it...walked all the way BACK to the other end with our crap <no, we don't shop in malls at holiday time now:lol: > and - no car.

Sooooo....we walked all the way back to other end again - no car!
Crap, we thought someone stole our car! We called security and we had them drive us around looking for the car.

We found the car - guess where it was - in a different parking lot. Next to another one that was the same....:lol: funny...NOW....

Women's bathroom topic....tampons. Used tampon stuff left all over..:roll:

Since my balance issues have worsened, I do park as close to the door where I am shopping....even the grocery store, I try to get as close to the buggy park and grab a buggy.

As for bathrooms...ewwww...I try not to use one unless it's at home. Went to KFC last week, had to use the bathroom as I'd been out all day and not close to home...it was a mess!...So I called the manager over and told him..."The Ladies Room needs attention!"...He thanked me :cool2:

I hate littering. Please don't litter, and teach your children it's wrong to do so.
If you don't see a garbage can anywhere, too bad, take your litter with you, and teach your children to do so, too.

Fuzzy

I hate littering. Please don't litter, and teach your children it's wrong to do so.

If you don't see a garbage can anywhere, too bad, take your litter with you, and teach your children to do so, too.

Fuzzy

I heard a story where my mom stopped the car and made my brothers friend get out of the car to pick up something he threw out the window.

I hate seeing cigarette butts being flicked onto the ground.

Back when my dad sold cars and we got to use his demonstrator like a family car in off hours what I liked was the "Dealer" license plates in Illinois were the reverse colors of the regular plates. It sure helped make it easier to spot from a distance.

I heard a story where my mom stopped the car and made my brothers friend get out of the car to pick up something he threw out the window.

Please tell your mom I love her and admire her!
I sure hope the guy learned his lesson. You rock, MOM!

Fuzzy

Cause there is no where else to put them. Who would want to touch the urinal? Next choice, the wall!

There! that makes sense! :roll:

You could put flick them into the urinal but this is not as bad as going into bathroom in Market Basket and finding a woman dirty underpants with bloody pad on it behind the toilet . GROSS !! It looks like it been there for a few days too. :barf:

Fuzzy

I can never understand why do smokers throw out the empty cartons from their car window. it's baffling me :confused:

my truck is not very popular and it stands very tall. so it's easy to find it in parking lot.

I have a generic champagne-beige colored car and I find it in the lot by the keychain I have hanging off the rear view mirror. This has happened to me twice now, I'm so busy looking out for cars driving around in the parking lots that I walk up to my car to unlock it but the key doesn't fit. Turns out it's not even my car at all, just one that looks like mine. I then find my own car and hope no one saw me do that.

well - a clarification...

A first time conviction is a class B misdemeanor with a fine not exceeding $1,500.

A second conviction is a class A misdemeanor with a fine not exceeding $1,500.

Third or subsequent convictions will be a class 4 felony, punishable by a fine of $25,000 and imprisonment not less than one year and not more than three years.

well - a clarification...

Smokers in my state don't like that too much (I know a few personally). The state is tired of people doing that on the expressways and highways, which is why we have that law.

I'm pretty sure in Michigan it is just considered littering and grouped with the normal fine. Usually around $250 fine for the first littering offense and much worse after that (I think local government covers littering.)

Of course I could be crazy <-----I think I put this after about EVERY post I write.

I'm pretty sure in Michigan it is just considered littering and grouped with the normal fine. Usually around $250 fine for the first littering offense and much worse after that (I think local government covers littering.)

Of course I could be crazy <-----I think I put this after about EVERY post I write.

Upon further investigation, litter thrown in the path of a moving vehicle can result in a year of imprisonment.
http://www.ncsl.org/research/environment-and-natural-resources/states-with-littering-penalties.aspx

Back