Str8 Ppl 4 Gay Marriage

support gay marriage here ... orientation, race, color and so on should not determine who can marry and who cant

I support gay marriage. However, marriage itself can be both a legal and religious institution. I am all for the legal aspects of it (and SOME religion aspect of it, depending on which religion). I know religious talk is banned, so I'll just stop right here. :)

But yea, thumbs way up for gay marriage.

(By the way, what about eliminating the idea of marriage..... I'd support that too! Civil unions only!)

Look at the world, there are:

Good and evil...
happy and sad...
Day and night...
power and weak...
rich and poor...
on and off...
wet and dry...
smart and idiot...
male and female...

Are you saying that only the opposites on this list should be allowed to marry? Good people can only marry evil people, rich people can only marry poor people, smart people can only marry idiots? I'm kind of confused..

Well not only are my girlfriend and I both girls, but we're both smart... I guess we're just breaking these rules left and right. :giggle:

Are you saying that only the opposites on this list should be allowed to marry? Good people can only marry evil people, rich people can only marry poor people, smart people can only marry idiots? I'm kind of confused..

Well not only are my girlfriend and I both girls, but we're both smart... I guess we're just breaking these rules left and right. :giggle:

Oh what about old and young? Only old people can marry babies. *thumbs up*

And black and white? Whites can only marry blacks. Not sure who Asians and Hispanics can marry though... whats the opposite of them??

I support gay marriage. Saying it is OK for one group to marry but not OK for another group to marry is outright discrimination by the government.

I am straight.

People should have the right to do what they wish, when they wish, how they wish, and with whom they wish; so long as it does not infringe on the rights of others to do the same.

How can anyone call themselves an American in one breath and deny these words in the other?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all people are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

I am straight.

People should have the right to do what they wish, when they wish, how they wish, and with whom they wish; so long as it does not infringe on the rights of others to do the same.

How can anyone call themselves an American in one breath and deny these words in the other?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all people are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

:gpost:

I am straight.

Wonderfully put. :)

I am straight.

Another well stated post.

I Support Gay Marriage as A Civil Partnership is not giving Gay people the same rights as Heterosexuals. I fully support Gay Rights as there is so much injustice for Gay people all around the world. In some countries Gay people are put to death for being gay. That is so wrong and we have a long way to go to get equality for Gay people all over the world.

Love and Peace
Dan x

Back