Stockton CA ... look for wife/mother... :-)

eln

Reaction score
Hi, long time member but did not participate. Now, I am here again. I am in Stockton CA. I am full time peace officer. Yes, its true. I have hearing loss but I am a cop. 50% loss L ear, 10% loss R ear, so I use R ear a lot at work and turn up radio. I am fully fluent ASL. I am 45 no kids except three adopted dogs. I hope to marry and have kids, so I am interested in women 26-38. I want to adopt D/HH kids. Smile, Eric

Hi, long time member but did not participate. Now, I am here again. I am in Stockton CA. I am full time peace officer. Yes, its true. I have hearing loss but I am a cop. 50% loss L ear, 10% loss R ear, so I use R ear a lot at work and turn up radio. I am fully fluent ASL. I am 45 no kids except three adopted dogs. I hope to marry and have kids, so I am interested in women 26-38. I want to adopt D/HH kids. Smile, Eric

Sorry..You are in wrong place.. it should be in dating forum.. not in introduction.... anyway WELCOME to AD

:welcome: Back to All Deaf!!! I'm not a woman & really this isn't the place to look for one. Try matchmaker.com or eharmony even heard of one thats called deafsingles.com

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf eln! I hope you will enjoy yourself on this forum. Browse around as there is a lot of different interesting topics to view! Enjoy making friends here on AD, everyone is wonderful to talk to and get to know. This is a very friendly forum, so post away, and welcome aboard!

Welcome to AD .. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us and happy posting away!! Good luck on finding your wife :)

Sorry..You are in wrong place.. it should be in dating forum.. not in introduction.... anyway WELCOME to AD

So it is OK to talk about part of myself, but not all? I can talk about job, hearing status, pets, cars, whatever, in fact all of me except one very important part?? Hmmm?? Maybe change this to "introduce most of yourself" forum, with instructions "don't talk about if you are single... Ok to talk about kids, OK to say married, but DON'T DARE say single??"

Most responses were nice. Why sour grapes from you? Smile. It isn't that bad being single... I just don't want to be that way forever!!

So it is OK to talk about part of myself, but not all? I can talk about job, hearing status, pets, cars, whatever, in fact all of me except one very important part?? Hmmm?? Maybe change this to "introduce most of yourself" forum, with instructions "don't talk about if you are single... Ok to talk about kids, OK to say married, but DON'T DARE say single??"

Most responses were nice. Why sour grapes from you? Smile. It isn't that bad being single... I just don't want to be that way forever!!

its ok to say you are single.. and how long u have been etc.. like otheres pointed out this is not a place to look for dates.. but u can always make new friends and meet them in person ?? never know you could fall in love... :)

I wish you all the best! :)

Welcome

Welcome eln... I am new myself...although, I am not single! I am more interested in the fact that you are a hard of hearing police officer! That is awesome! Did you lose your hearing because of your work?...loud bangs from guns...:rl: or did you go in already hard of hearing? Just curious. :stupid:

Well.. sorry about that... just that we all are tired of someone always think this is dating service.....you are here to make friends ... you never know if you are lucky to met a dream gal....lots of here try to be nice.. but not me... i tell the truth.. i guess you can say that i am very frank..... I did say welcome to ad anyway.. thats not a sour remark...

Welcome eln... I am new myself...although, I am not single! I am more interested in the fact that you are a hard of hearing police officer! That is awesome! Did you lose your hearing because of your work?...loud bangs from guns...:rl: or did you go in already hard of hearing? Just curious. :stupid:

I carry deafness gene. Have 4 HH, 2 Deaf in family. So, for me it is genetic. I am 50% loss L, only 10% loss R, which means R works pretty good.

E

Goweena

Hi, I Live in Stockton, CA. I would like to meet new deaf people Just as friends here in Stockton, CA I am hearing person. A little hard of hearing. I go to Quayle Lakes Baptist Church here in Stockton, CA. Come and visit!

Hi, I Live in Stockton, CA. I would like to meet new deaf people Just as friends here in Stockton, CA I am hearing person. A little hard of hearing. I go to Quayle Lakes Baptist Church here in Stockton, CA. Come and visit!

You are a few years too late. He is probably married by now.

Back