Stevie (Wolfboy)

Wolfboy

Reaction score
Hi this is his sister Engi. I dont know much about this board but i want to let you know that Stevie is in the hospital from last night. He got very dizzy nearly passing out. We took him to the hospital and sign him in. He wont be comming home untill later tonight. He want to let you know he is fine and a little sluggish. He thought of you all so that helped him feel a little better. He also wanna let you know that he might come on tonight or tmw. He said lots of love. Peace.

Aww, thanks for informing us... I think it's best for Stevie to be on tomorrow or two... not tonight... he needs his rest!

get well soon !!!
bouquet.gif

HEY WOLFBOY get well soon take ur time resting we'll still be here no matter what :)

oh geez i've been talking to wolfboy for 3 years and thought he was really a cool guy so i hope he'll be better pretty soon

May God have faith in him

*sending positive healing thoughts to Wolfboy!* Take care and get well soon!! *HUGS* :grouphug:

awww.. send our love to him.. and miss him.. tell him have faith and look in bright side.. :)
:grouphug:

Originally posted by Steel
oh geez i've been talking to wolfboy for 3 years and thought he was really a cool guy so i hope he'll be better pretty soon

May God have faith in him

3 years on the board??.. its not even over way over a year yet if you mean board

Aww, get well soon, Wolfie-Boy. Hope it'll not happen again! Get a lot of rest before you come back online. :grouphug:

Originally posted by Travis
3 years on the board??.. its not even over way over a year yet if you mean board
there were other boards before this came along.

Back