Steve Lash Dies

netrox

Reaction score
I don't know Steve Lash but got email from a deaf guy who knew him. Steve is deaf and married to Lydia.

I am curious how Steve Lash died. Anyone know?

I'm not sure who that is.. if he was an AD member, then I'd like to know who he is. Where is he from?

Steve Lash died after a week long battle with Fungal Meningitis. He's from New York and taught at Mill Neck School for Deaf.

Miss-Delectable said:
Steve Lash died after a week long battle with Fungal Meningitis. He's from New York and taught at Mill Neck School for Deaf.
Not taught at MNM.. He graduated from MNM in 1986. He used to work at MNM, not as a teacher.

dunno who steve lash is.. sorry.. but sad to hear that steve passed away.. :( May steve rest in peace!

I knew him but I dont understand why someone post him in here since AD members do not know him.

I am sorry that he had passed on. His family are in my prayer!!

Steve Lash was a friend of mine. To clear things up, he was NOT married. His girlfriend's name was Lynda, not Lydia. And yes, he taught at Mill Neck.

oakbluffs said:
Steve Lash was a friend of mine. To clear things up, he was NOT married. His girlfriend's name was Lynda, not Lydia. And yes, he taught at Mill Neck.

I heard a gossip about Steve Lash dies. How long steve meet new girlfriend Lynda or before old friend? She is deaf or HOH and she's from jew or catholic or what?

Back