Steve Jobs dies at 56

It's remarkable that he lived this long with cancer. I remember that he was supposedly cancer-free in 2005 and gave a speech at the Stanford University. But a few years later, he had to have a liver transplant and didn't really get better from that point on.

This kind of cancer usually kills people within 6 months. His life was well-spent, I think he did pretty much everything off his bucket list because he knew his time was short.

he had a non-aggressive case of pancreatic cancer... which was why he was able to live longer.

Thanks for the link. I was very touched by the photos.

I predicted this was his year back in Feburary.

May he RIP.

It was not very hard to predicted , he had cancer and was losing weight real fast. I feed bad for for his famliy . He was so young. RIP Steve Jobs
This last name was very fitting as he did create a lot of jobs.

pancreatic cancer can still lives for years but they can killed him would says more years or whether plus chemo..

include celebs like Michael Landon,Patrick Swayzne and lots of mores on the lists but lucky survivor Aretha Franklin known as "Queen of Soul" and she lose weight but she not died yet..

Pancreatic cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is just mind boggling how Apple shares have dramatically gone up:

article-2046397-0E46062300000578-455_634x372.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc]Steve Jobs: How to live before you die[/ame]

I will miss you Steve Jobs. I used to write you eMails a lot. You had responded twice to my eMails and I will print them and have them framed. You were the best. Your passing was especially sad for me. You left us all on my birthday. You will forever be in my heart. :wiggle:

My first computer was Macintosh Performa "pizza box" that we got from Sears in 1993.

It was during no Steve Jobs era from 1985 to 1997.

My first computer was Macintosh Performa "pizza box" that we got from Sears in 1993.

It was during no Steve Jobs era from 1985 to 1997.

Yeah, after Steve Jobs returned...Apple boomed. We bought the first family Mac computer which was a Mac Iici in 1993, it was used which was brand new in 1989.

Back