Steelers!!

C

CrazyMomma

STEELERS WON tonight!! Whooo Hoooo!!

Score was 20 -17.. STEELERS whipped New Yorks Jets!

:wiggle: :wiggle: :cheers: :wiggle: :wiggle: :cheers:

Very lucky!!!!!!!!! but it was awesome game i ever watch this year! also whooaaaa poor field goal men who make very high stress during the playoffs! wow thank god im not field goal man! haha so i hope STEELERS WIN ALL THE WAY! BUT EAGLES WILL WIN THOUGH! Also WATCH OUT FALCONS!

The game was really...umm...in the hands of the Jets, but they failed miserably with their own mistakes (3 of 'em!)...and ohhhh...were they ever soooo close!! Especially (first mistake) with that first field goal attempt where the football bounced away from the crossbar of the goal post! Then their second mistake was not running down the clock prior (before) to the first field goal attempt...and finally, their last mistake was not getting the job done with the last attempt to win the game with 2 seconds remaining in regulation when the kick for a field goal went wide!! Pittsburgh is very indeed 'lucky' to get away with the win...their quarterback Roethlisberger definitely wasn't himself during the game as he wasn't quite consisent with his passing game...and after carrying the ball over 353 times without a fumble, the Bus aka Jerome Bettis had the football stripped away late in the game causing a turn-over...something he hasn't done or allowed in many games he has played!

But hey!! STEELERS WON!!! ...and that's what counts-- :thumb:

Another interesting 'note': Ben Roethlisberger donated all of his first ever playoff check to the Tsunami Relief fund....Now that's courageous of him-

Go Patroits !! against Steelers :bye: on

Sunday at 6:30 pm. Hopefully, Pats will beat Pittsburgh !!!!

Root for Steelers!!!

Hope to see Steelers vs Eagles in Super Bowl. It is looks like Pennsylvania Bowl.

Rooting for STEELERS!!!!... :fruit:

I'm from So. Maryland, and I'm cheering for the steelers!

Speaking of the which, they....

COULD.... GO.... ALL ....THE.... WAY!!!

And, I'll be watchin' :popcorn:

they vote as their predict !!

Who will win the 2005 Super Bowl?

Choice Votes Percentage of 1138 Votes
Atlanta Falcons 14 1%
Philadelphia Eagles 17 1%
Pittsburgh Steelers 366 32%
N.E. Patriots 741 65%

Back