Stay at Home Moms

How will you know if your husband goes out to a bar to get away from you once a while? deafbajagal is right about the comment.

He will not go bar without me. He prefer to stay at home and be a father. If he want to drink beer. He will drink it at home instead go to Bar. He know I don't want he to leave home go to bar. He isn't a stupid!

Please never let him to tell you what to do. It's your life. You know taking care of a baby is a LOT of work and energy because it is just like a slave for 8 years. Actually, he should be responsible to take care of your baby when you need a break. You would not want to be in the 1960's what the mothers were slavery. Hope that helps. ;)

Haha He isn't a slave person. I like to stay at home and mom instead looking for a new job. I don't want to leave my baby to daycare and baby sitter. I don't trust! I rather be with baby at home. I have a hard to find a new job through VR. My state's economy's slow down the business. I don't want to be stress out at job and take care of baby. I don't need to be stress out. I always watch a "Supernanny" every on Wednesday at 9 Clock. We know to do. :)

I am lucky I never have kid during teen pregnant. I know it's not funny! I am 26 half years old now. I am ready for mother now.

He will not go bar without me. He prefer to stay at home and be a father. If he want to drink beer. He will drink it at home instead go to Bar. He know I don't want he to leave home go to bar. He isn't a stupid!

Haha He isn't a slave person. I like to stay at home and mom instead looking for a new job. I don't want to leave my baby to daycare and baby sitter. I don't trust! I rather be with baby at home. I have a hard to find a new job through VR. My state's economy's slow down the business. I don't want to be stress out at job and take care of baby. I don't need to be stress out. I always watch a "Supernanny" every on Wednesday at 9 Clock. We know to do. :)

I am lucky I never have kid during teen pregnant. I know it's not funny! I am 26 half years old now. I am ready for mother now.

Oh that's good to know. Good Luck! :)

I'm not a Stay at home mom, but Im a full time mom/ somewhat of a full time aunt. I have my nephew during the week, while my sis and bro in law is at work. I love those kids so much fun. I'm also a single mom to my daughter.

How will you know if your husband goes out to a bar to get away from you once a while? deafbajagal is right about the comment.

Please never let him to tell you what to do. It's your life. You know taking care of a baby is a LOT of work and energy because it is just like a slave for 8 years. Actually, he should be responsible to take care of your baby when you need a break. You would not want to be in the 1960's what the mothers were slavery. Hope that helps. ;)

I go to bars to get away from my hubby once in a while. :giggle:

Back