Stay at Home Moms

friendlymom21

Reaction score
im wondering anyone here is stay at home moms or dads cuz im a stay at home mom for the 1st time with 1 daughter im lookin to chat with deaf parents with kids or make friends

My wife is a stay at home mother. Only reason, cause it is easier for her cause we never know how long we will be in one place. This is our 2nd duty station, but we have moved over 5 times within the past 6 years. Plus, it is hard for her to find a job in El Paso when we lived there. Her sn here is easy to find, just fine any posts that I commented more then once, she be in that post too. Easy way to find her, it is babyhornybrat.

I have a friend (in fact she is my BEST friend since we were 1 year old) who is a stay at home mom in rural PA. She gets lonely...I will inform her of your posting and maybe get her started on AD. I am sure she will love this website. Smile!!

Sorry I am not a stay at home mom but with the way my job is going (more and more deaf students being placed in hearing schools and numbers at my deaf school going downnnnnn) I may end up being a stay at home mom sooner than I thought. I REFUSE to work as a teacher in the public schools due to no access to ASL. ugh!

stay at home mom

hello i am also a stay at home mom of 3 great kids.. My husband is a truck driver so he is away alot. I have a 7 year old in second grade ,a 4 year old in pre-school and my 2 year who is now deaf. He just lost the rest of his hearing.He received a cochlear implant at 16 months and is getting ready to get the second one.. If you want to chat just let me know!!!

I am stay but do working around my horse's at my home

Stay at home moms is fine by me but the feminists are making it a big no-no like if decide to dump her, she'll bite you back with fake child abuse stories and fake stuff for restraining orders.

Richard

same here, stay home being a mother to my 2 kids but my son go to school half days of 4 days. and, i have part time job at home which is flexiable

Im no longer full time mom... finally it's over!!!
Rest of my children are full time attend school.. :)
So I can go work but right now I'm off work since Oct 7th til now... due hernia..
*mumbling*
Hate to staying home and bored..

I wish I'm stay home mom. But I'm working full time. I don't mind working full time, when I need a break from my kids. Sometime, they are driving me the crazy.

I wish I can work part time and be a stay at home mom part time but the cost of living is too high here. Need 2 incomes. I did try staying at home full-time with my daughter when she was a baby, I couldnt do it cuz I got too restless so I went to school part time so it was a great balance for me.

I couldn't be a stay at home parent. It would drive me nuts. I know my wife gets moody if we stay in the house too long

I am a stay at home mum of two boys. But the amount of errands i have to run, organising bills, appointments, lessons, shopping, cleaning etc. I end up feeling like i work full time and i start at 6am and don't knock off to 8 at night.

We decided to live in an area with a lower cost of living and bought an older house with cheaper repayments so we could afford to always have one parent at home. Between all the commitments i have with my older son in Early Intervention, my younger son getting Itinerant teaching twice a week plus homestart plus appointments plus Auslan classes twice a week i actually don't have time to work.

I couldn't be a stay at home parent. It would drive me nuts. I know my wife gets moody if we stay in the house too long

He is right.. I hate to stay home every day in the house. It makes me moody and grumpy... I loves to ge tout of the house and do something else.. Hehehe

BUT I love my kids and they needs me to spend time with them...

I'm a stay at home mom. It makes a lot easier this way. If I go to work, it will be too much stress for both of me and my husband like I can't do the laundry, grocery store, etc by myself while I have a job. If I work, my husband and I have to do the laundry, grocery store, etc. Too much!! It's too stressful. It's not worth it.

It's healthy for me to stay at home with the kids and make everything go smooth.

I have two kids. (ages are 10 and 13)

Im homemaker since 8 yrs to now.. love my job ! ! I have beautiful 3 kids.

Sure, we can chat ! ! for only homemakers har har har

You can PM me anytime... :):)

M-:afr0:

I'm a SAHMama as well. If someone had told me 5 years ago that I would be doing this, I'd have laughed in their face! LOL I was a teacher for 9 years before finally admitting defeat. It was too much for me to keep a full time job, go to school full time AND be a mother/wife! I finally had to choose and I chose my family. At the time, I just had my second child and I was pregnant with my third... It did turn out to be the best decision we have ever made!

I have been a SAHM for about 4 years now. I have 4 children (8,5,3, and 2). Two girls and two boys. I do miss teaching and being able to be with ADULTS and have "grown up" converstations! LOL Lucky for me, the kids go to bed pretty early so my husband and I do have some time to talk without interuptions...

my Aunt been full-time mom since my cousin was born in 1997 now ages 9 years old. And my Aunt tried to search over for babysitter of Abby but nobody to cares of her so she quit that jobs at hotels in Georgia become full-time mom they NOW she become mother of three include boy at ages 5 years old and our new baby girl ages at 2 month old.

mostly mothers always staying at home caring of kids till going to pre-school till 18 years old.They ahead mom will going search for jobs.

Kids love it when mom or dad stay at home with them....

Because of cooking in the kitchen and watching tv and also
play some games (game board)...

Spend so much time with adult...

I use to like that.

I am stay home mom also! It is hard sometimes but hey I love my kid!! :)

Soon in February I will be watching almost 6 months old boy for my friend. So that'll be fun since that my son is in full time school. :)

Back