SS, welfare, medicare to be cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
And many others say YES!!! I am sure most Breast cancer and Prostate Cancer sufferers in the UK would say YES.

I do NOT believe that article.

Private insurances would do THE SAME THING! Even worse, deny them all together.

"Many people have been denied health care coverage based on pre-existing medical conditions. According to a new study, Aetna, United Health Group, Well Point, and Humana denied more than five hundred thousand people coverage from the years 2007 to 2009."

Top insurance companies denied many people coverage | Insurance Quotes News

"Yet millions of people do not have health insurance coverage. For those people, extended periods without insurance could lead to insufficient access to medical care and exposure to significant financial risk. From a broader perspective, a lack of coverage could lead to less efficient use of health care services and facilities, including emergency rooms, and to higher public spending for health programs."

How Many People Lack Health Insurance and For How Long?

I do NOT believe that article.

Private insurances would do THE SAME THING! Even worse, deny them all together.

"Many people have been denied health care coverage based on pre-existing medical conditions. According to a new study, Aetna, United Health Group, Well Point, and Humana denied more than five hundred thousand people coverage from the years 2007 to 2009."

Top insurance companies denied many people coverage | Insurance Quotes News

"Yet millions of people do not have health insurance coverage. For those people, extended periods without insurance could lead to insufficient access to medical care and exposure to significant financial risk. From a broader perspective, a lack of coverage could lead to less efficient use of health care services and facilities, including emergency rooms, and to higher public spending for health programs."

How Many People Lack Health Insurance and For How Long?

Yet our survival rates are better. :) HOORAY for the flawed system of the US.... lets not make it worse with obamacare!

BTW denying coverage and denying treatment are not the same thing..... Denied coverage? Shop elsewhere. Denied Treatment? Shore up your will

Sadly, too many British people are dependent on NHS because they are also dependent on the dole.

That's what's happening here in the States, too. People become dependent on COLA's that are determined by the government. Next, they will also become dependent on a national health care system.

People who depend on government programs are at the mercy of their governments.

If their governments are wise, well-managed, benevolent, and fair, then maybe that's tolerable.

Do you know any governments that fit that description?

Yup, that why NHS became very overloaded with many patients and underfunded so it is pathetic to see British to go to NHS over private healthcare if they have an enough money to afford the private healthcare.

That why Medicaid has income restriction that you can qualify for and I will not surprised if patient receive a better treatment under Medicaid over NHS, also there is no delay to see a doctor with Medicaid too.

For your question, I'm sorry that I don't know about healthcare in many countries but better government sponsored healthcare will be Japan or Germany, that what I was heard about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back