Spring/Summer Weather Temperture:

It's been rainy and cool here all month. Normally temperatures are in the 70s, but more often than not, they've struggled to reach the mid 60s. :(

:wave: Again today our local air temperature is in the 90's F, sea surface temperature is 79 degree's F, little breeze and sunny. Tomorrow's air temperature high of 98 degree's F! (Yuck!) Woo Hoo! I'm grateful I will be about 20 miles off shore fishing, I mean catching! :giggle:

Weather in here, Michigan been up and down lately but right now it's 73 and a bit winding along with cool. But it suppose to be 80s :dunno: I sort of miss old weather of Michigan's. :(

It is 64 degrees in Harrison,AR and 85 degrees here where I'm at (still in AR however)

Highs in the 70's and low in the 50's for the most part around here. 28 days straight with no rain so far.

it had been in 60s and 70s for weeks dang where summer goes who knows that summer had skip backwards to spring shrugs LOL.

Weather in here, Michigan been up and down lately but right now it's 73 and a bit winding along with cool. But it suppose to be 80s :dunno: I sort of miss old weather of Michigan's. :(

Sorry for steering off the topic for a moment ~ Which part in Michigan are you live in? I used to live in Southwestern part of Michigan for 11 years before i moved to California.....

Now back to this topic.... Weird weather up northern california, last week very short time thunderstorm (raining and lighting for about half to an hour) and the next day hot and sunny... :roll: But today it was little hot about 97 degrees but right now it is 77 degrees at nighttime... Oh boy that means that we will be having hot day tomorrow!!!!!! GROAN!!!!!!!!

Its been June gloom here for weeks haven't seen the sun at all. Its very unusual to have no sun here.Has anyone here experienced any changes in your weather?

It is happening to California too? Our june has been mostly gray and chilly. Today is 62 degrees with dark, low lying clouds. I havent turned my AC on yet for the season. First time that has ever happened!

It is happening to California too? Our june has been mostly gray and chilly. Today is 62 degrees with dark, low lying clouds. I havent turned my AC on yet for the season. First time that has ever happened!

Typical weather in San Francisco and coast of North California, too. Been there and done that, it's like natural A/C.

Typical weather in San Francisco and coast of North California, too. Been there and done that, it's like natural A/C.

I thought OB lives in Southern CA. That wouldnt be normal for Southern CA. I heard that Phx has been cool with temps under 100 degrees. Strange!

I thought OB lives in Southern CA. That wouldnt be normal for Southern CA. I heard that Phx has been cool with temps under 100 degrees. Strange!

I wasn't talking about OB. I was saying that is a typical weather in the area. Not usual in South California.

Yes, its been gloomy for the last 2 1/2 weeks. I woke up this morning, guess who came? The sun :D will see how long it lasts :)

Back