Spring break/Summer vacation

I don't know what my spring break will be but prolly will spend with my son as he will be here with me ..

as for summer vacation.. I am not sure yet but thinking we might go to Branson, MO for deaf Awarness day in Aug with my best friend and our kids or Navarre Beach with my sister and my bro in law.. wait n see..

My date and I are talking about going to Branson, MO next month to look at all the Christmas Lights.. but we havent decide for sure if we are going or not. If we are going then its gonna be awesome! :)

I know there's my sister and Roadrunner's wedding next year in July that I'm going to, which I'm the maid of honor, and bringing someone special with me also to be my date and having him spending the week with me, :ily: also my true friends are coming down and spend several days with my sister and I in July too. I cannot wait, It'll be the first time to meet DeafMonkey which she is one of those people that are coming to spend several days with us. :)

psst psst and also I gonna meet GalaxyAngel for the first time soon! lol :lol:

I do not know what my plan for spring/March break...
but have lot of plan ahead made reservation vacation already but my own plan spring/March break hasn't made and have spend time w/my family's vacation spring break... but isn't same as USA's holiday... My holiday is Canadian quite different.

USA peeps are tend say "spring break"
Canadian peeps are tend say "March break"

I do not know what my plan for spring/March break...
but have lot of plan ahead made reservation vacation already but my own plan spring/March break hasn't made and have spend time w/my family's vacation spring break... but isn't same as USA's holiday... My holiday is Canadian quite different.

USA peeps are tend say "spring break"
Canadian peeps are tend say "March break"

oh yeah I always said March Break hehe :giggle:

yep.. I am like :dizzy:

haha aww.. what do u want me to do about it?? all i can say is for u to go bed and sleep sweet dreams of your future lady.. ;) hehe.. i am fixing to get off and go lay down watch movies.. :)

good idea ! sweet dreams :eek: what if I get 'dry' dreams instead of wet one :|

:lol:

We are working on trip to Caribbean in summer'07. But we aren't sure which island that we wants to.

Last summer, We went to Negril,Jamaica... That island is so beautiful and people too ! ! The food is so champ better than in Mexcio (Cancun).

M-:afro:

We are flying to Denver, Colorado for 4 days, visiting my aunt and uncle in April.

In June, we are going to Hershey Park, PA for weekend.

In July, I am hoping we would be able to attend Angel and Roadrunner's wedding. I would like to meet you all!!

in August, we are heading to Myrtle Beach, SC.

Back