Special needs student, 14, bullied into illegal tattoo

WeeBeastie

Reaction score
MAY 20--A 14-year-old New Hampshire boy was tattooed against his will by a group of fellow high school students who told the victim that they would no longer pick on him if he agreed to the inking. According to an arrest warrant affidavit, on May 10 the teenager was enticed to a Concord home, where the words "Poop Dick" and a drawing of a penis were tattooed across his buttocks. The boy told investigators that one of his assailants warned that "he was going to get the tattoo whether he liked it or not," and that "he would not be picked on anymore if he got it done." When the boy asked what would happen if he tried to flee, he was told that he would be caught and beaten up, police reported. The victim, a ninth grader at Concord High School, suffers from "learning disabilities and self-esteem issues" and has been "frequently targeted for ridicule by upper classmen," investigators noted. A probe of the bullying incident led to the seizure of the tattoo equipment used on the boy, and the bust of four of the victim's assailants, who have been charged with a variety of crimes, including assault, endangering the welfare of a minor, criminal threatening, and tattooing without a license. As seen in the mug shots below, police have arrested (clockwise from upper left) Donald Wyman, 20; Ryan Fisk, 19; Travis Johnston, 18; and Blake VanNest, 18. A fifth attacker, who is 15, is also expected to be charged. Three of the defendants attend the same school as the victim, while Fisk formerly attended the Concord school. None of the arrestees actually knew the victim's name, referring to him in police interviews as "Poop Dick" or "Spiderman," a nickname he was given after he once wore a Spiderman hat to school.

Tattoo Bullies Busted - May 20, 2010

That's sad. I wonder why those boys couldn't figure out the would get caught for permanently disfiguring another student. :(

The saddest thing of all is that these kid's behavior mimics what is believed by some to be totally acceptable behavior. We are seeing examples in the threads on English only and immigration. Kids are getting the message that it is perfectly acceptable to bully someone who is different and force them into a mold you have decided is right for them. Sad that so many fail to see the connection between their attitudes and the negativity we see in society today.

Reminds me of a friend mom has... who went to school in the 70s; got pinned down by a bunch of girls in a courtyard and got "BITCH" carved into her forehead with a switchblade.

No amount of plastic surgery would make that scar go away, even a skin graft. :\

Man that's horrible!!!

unbelievable. God they're arrested and may they be punished to the fullest extent!

The bullies should have a tattoo put on their forehead saying "I am a POOP DICK!"

Reminds me of a friend mom has... who went to school in the 70s; got pinned down by a bunch of girls in a courtyard and got "BITCH" carved into her forehead with a switchblade.

No amount of plastic surgery would make that scar go away, even a skin graft. :\

That is really horrible, some girl got acid throw in her face because she had a hair like one of the woman in "Charles Angles" , her hair was cut like Farrah Fawcett ,and another girl got really jealous and threw acid in the girl face! The poor girl face is messed up , over a damn hair cut!

Let's consider...where is it that these bullies get the idea that it is perfectly acceptable to force someone who is considered different into a behavior or an act of the bullies' choosing?

Let's consider...where is it that these bullies get the idea that it is perfectly acceptable to force someone who is considered different into a behavior or an act of the bullies' choosing?

The idea of vengeance or retaliation isn't helping... in the first place.

*glares at a particular post*

The idea of vengeance or retaliation isn't helping... in the first place.

*glares at a particular post*

No, it isn't. It is simply justifying the behavior in a backhanded sort of way.

Bullies is just as equally as bad a child molester.

Speaking of that, a child molester got his forehead tattooed when the inmates found out what he was and what he did....

Child Killer Has His Victim’s Name Tattooed on His Forehead

bilde.jpg

These bullies needs the exact same treatment, as well being stripped naked and dumped at a farm field out in the middle of a country and let them make their way home by themselves.

Yiz

Bullies is just as equally as bad a child molester.

Speaking of that, a child molester got his forehead tattooed when the inmates found out what he was and what he did....

Child Killer Has His Victim’s Name Tattooed on His Forehead

bilde.jpg

These bullies needs the exact same treatment, as well being stripped naked and dumped at a farm field out in the middle of a country and let them make their way home by themselves.

Yiz

Could you please explain how it is that perpetuating violence and force reduces violence and force?

No, it isn't. It is simply justifying the behavior in a backhanded sort of way.

Well, they learned it somewhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were venting frustration from how their boyfriends/girlfriends/fathers/mothers/uncles/aunts/sisters/brothers/cousins used to beat them or torture them.

Well, they learned it somewhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were venting frustration from how their boyfriends/girlfriends/fathers/mothers/uncles/aunts/sisters/brothers/cousins used to beat them or torture them.

More than possible. Actually, very probable. Such is the cyclical nature of violent behavior.

Could you please explain how it is that perpetuating violence and force reduces violence and force?

Oh we're supposed to respect a human piece of crap that disrespected not only a human being but also mentally challenged?

The REAL retards are the ones that tattooed the poor kid.

Just what the hell the kids expected from society after they got arrested? A frickin' parade?

Yiz

Oh we're supposed to respect a human piece of crap that disrespected not only a human being but also mentally challenged?

Just what the hell the kids expected from society after they got arrested? A frickin' parade?

Yiz

That doesn't answer my question. It only demonstrates your vengeful perspective.

If you are interested in reducing this kind of behavior, how is it that perpetuating the violence will reduce the probability of violence continuing in the future?

Yiz

I would love to had gone after the assholes that bullied my niece who has
aspergers! I hope the all bullied rot in HELL , for making their victims life a living HELL!

Back