Southern California on Fire!

Yes.. I know.... i got tired of watching special news all day long... it was suspected that it was arsonist started fire... I feel sorry for people near wildfires... losing their homes... i know insurances wont pay full...

Yea my best friend was telling me about it! I hope the fire will be under control soon!! *KICK OUR RAIN OVER THERE!*

Yea my best friend was telling me about it! I hope the fire will be under control soon!! *KICK OUR RAIN OVER THERE!*

Yes, please do kick your rain here..I am only 45 min from Running Springs all the smoke is in my direction its yucky!

My prayers go out to the people that losing their home to the wild fires spreading. Hope the fire will die down. :)

I was going to create a thread whereas each member that clicks on this thread will take a moment to give thought and reach out to the thousands affected by this wildfire through prayers.

Oceanblue7 said:
..Yes, please do kick your rain here..I am only 45 min from Running Springs all the smoke is in my direction its yucky!

Sure hope you won't be impacted in any way...on the safe side, are you all ready, packed in case things turn for the worse? Please do be safe...as well as to all in California and affected or about to be affected.

In light of these developements, this thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being-- ;)

~RR

Indeed, I am hoping that it won't turn out for the worse and hopefully the fire will be able to get in control. All those residents living in the area at Southern California will need a lot of help and any kind of help would definitely be grateful.

By the way, OceanBlue - If you are about to be affected by the fire, You know you are always welcome here at anytime. My sons and I would love to see you again. You are family to us. Do keep us updated on the ongoing situation. I'll be praying for you and for everyone else who are living in the danger of the fire in SoCal.

i saw on cnn news when i going to mcdonalds for lunch what so horribles in california im hope california resident dont get lose home and everythings and also dome of San Diego.

Yeah I saw it on the news earlier, hey Oceanblue, you're in my prayers so for those who live in South Calif...

i dont know if i told u this but my oldest sister sherry live near Malibu. she called last sunday and said fire is only 15 miles away from her. Smoke quality was terrible. she is packing stuffs up and is ready to go on short notice. we havent heard from her and now we are worried about her. She said she would call if she have to go.. but not hear so not know what is going on.. I pray and hope my sis n my bro in law and his family all are ok ... On tv- I saw so many people leaving.. one truck with a horse walking behind it and 4 dogs in back of the truck oh my goodness. Keep those people, animals and all in your prayers and hope the fire will soon be contained and in control!

it may be worse than the 2003 wildfires.. already over 500,000 acres of land charred by fires and in 7 counties.. this is not good! :(

Fires in Southern California
EO Newsroom: New Images - Fires in Southern California

i dont know if i told u this but my oldest sister sherry live near Malibu. she called last sunday and said fire is only 15 miles away from her. Smoke quality was terrible. she is packing stuffs up and is ready to go on short notice. we havent heard from her and now we are worried about her. She said she would call if she have to go.. but not hear so not know what is going on.. I pray and hope my sis n my bro in law and his family all are ok ... On tv- I saw so many people leaving.. one truck with a horse walking behind it and 4 dogs in back of the truck oh my goodness. Keep those people, animals and all in your prayers and hope the fire will soon be contained and in control!

it may be worse than the 2003 wildfires.. already over 500,000 acres of land charred by fires and in 7 counties.. this is not good! :(

Fires in Southern California

oh really!

your older sister will plans to move somewhere not lives in california? if im correct or im wrong.

i know California have more lots of fires and also crimes,etc! im hope your older sister need lives somewhere to away from fires in california im hope so.

Indeed, I am hoping that it won't turn out for the worse and hopefully the fire will be able to get in control. All those residents living in the area at Southern California will need a lot of help and any kind of help would definitely be grateful.

By the way, OceanBlue - If you are about to be affected by the fire, You know you are always welcome here at anytime. My sons and I would love to see you again. You are family to us. Do keep us updated on the ongoing situation. I'll be praying for you and for everyone else who are living in the danger of the fire in SoCal.

Jolie :hug: Thanks so much for opening your home to me if I get affected. So far, safe but my mom is threatened by the fire. I am on call for that. There was school caught on fire , she was woken up at 3am to be prepared to move so, far she's safe. I would love to see you and the boys good to have a great family in your state smile love ya!!

Oh wow.. hope all in California can be safe and the fire storm will be no more.. I was watching the local newshour show today and was amazed at the pics and sights.. ohh...

Ocean I hope ya and other deaf ADers are safe from this and hopefully that will be over with...

Yeah, it is sad. I am relieved to know the fire did not reach where my sons live right now. But it is not over yet. Never trust winds. Hope our govt will help those unfortunely ones and get speedy get aid and rebuild. but unfortunely what I learn in the area of Arrowhead, they will not be allow to rebuild the homes.

Oh wow.. hope all in California can be safe and the fire storm will be no more.. I was watching the local newshour show today and was amazed at the pics and sights.. ohh...

Ocean I hope ya and other deaf ADers are safe from this and hopefully that will be over with...

Yes, its very bad here seems like fires are nonstop hopefully they will be under control soon. So far , I am safe its my mom to be concerned about for now she's ok.

Back