South Carolina policeman charged with murder

Yeah right ! I was pulled for just for being with a Black man and the White cops said they would go after any time they saw us ! And they did ,we 'walking' home and the SOB cops jumped out their car and ran after us no reasons at all , only that they did NOT like seeing a Black man with a White woman! This happen in the late 60's and it there is racial profiling
going in Boston .

https://www.aclu.org/criminal-law-r...hows-widespread-racial-bias-street-encounters

I didn't start driving until the 90's

Two N. Charleston cops are members of our church. We found out their lives have been threatened, and the lives of other members in their department have been threatened. All the cops here are vulnerable. The threat was that they wanted to kill cops, any cops. :(

Much of our community, black and white, is concerned that outside troublemakers are trying to start something.

Two N. Charleston cops are members of our church. We found out their lives have been threatened, and the lives of other members in their department have been threatened. All the cops here are vulnerable. The threat was that they wanted to kill cops, any cops. :(

Much of our community, black and white, is concerned that outside troublemakers are trying to start something.

Oh wow, the world is getting crazier and crazier. :(

most encounters? um.... fix yo' dang light already!

He had just bought the car and was actually on his way to an auto parts store according to his family, who was told this by his passenger.

I remember a young female American-African limo driver, as first time employee, forgot to refill her gas that stopped on the highway which was dangerous because it wasn't enough to get off the highway. It was my birthday trip to Boston with my family and my friends.

Two state troopers spotted the limo in 20 minutes later. It was 30 degrees at night with no heat and no lights due the limo battery died.

We were brought in the trooper's trucks to a convenience store waiting for another limo. No car accident on the highway at that time. Whew!

We were very surprised how small and uncomfortable in back seat of the trooper truck. We were extremely lucky that the policeman was very nice to us.

:( That very frighten and so senseless this will only cause more riots and nothing good will come out of this. This is starting to look like the 60's all over again.

I'm curious. What makes you think those trouble makers are from outside SC? Do the police you talked with have information to prove they are from outside?

I'm curious. What makes you think those trouble makers are from outside SC? Do the police you talked with have information to prove they are from outside?
That's what people in the local black community say. They know who belongs.

I was pleasantly surprised that Al Sharpton stayed pretty mellow today. He must have realized that the Lowcountry is not Ferguson. He kept his rhetoric calm. :)

Well...if good ol' Al or "Justice Jesse" decide to go to SC...I hope the residents tar and feather them and run them out of town!....and possibly the KKK would get involved and that would even be worse. :lol:

Well...if good ol' Al or "Justice Jesse" decide to go to SC...I hope the residents tar and feather them and run them out of town!....and possibly the KKK would get involved and that would even be worse. :lol:
Sharpton did OK yesterday; he kept it peacable.

I haven't heard anything from Jackson; maybe he's going to sit this one out.

However, there is some outside influence:

Ferguson protesters train local protesters

". . . A second protest is planned for later in the day. Malik Shabazz, a lead organizer of protests in Ferguson, Mo., who once led the New Black Panther Party, has announced a “mass demonstration” at 5 p.m. outside City Hall and vowed to take the struggle against police brutality 'to a whole new level'.”

Protesters

Back