Sotomayor's views on guns prompt questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good points at your link, especially about stolen guns. Not reporting stolen gun shipments is scary.

I too, have a license to carry concealed, and it does expedite gun purchases.

yeah. also if licensed gun dealer that is convicted of a crime can continue to sell firearms untill the appeals process is completed. that could take a dacade, all the while continue selling and the possiblity of guns being "lost or misplaced" being sold out the back door to criminals... ugh

Gotta love how some Americans value guns more than anything else.

Idiocracy in action, folks!

and yet they are far more credible than those that believe in inter-planetary proctologists that probe human rectums under flashing lights inside a craft that resembles a disco ball...
:aw:

and yet they are far more credible than those that believe in inter-planetary proctologists that probe human rectums under flashing lights inside a craft that resembles a disco ball...
:aw:

But wait....isn't part of the reason some of them need their stockpile of weapons is to defend themselves against those inter-planetary proctologists?:P

But wait....isn't part of the reason some of them need their stockpile of weapons is to defend themselves against those inter-planetary proctologists?:P

yes and they gather in a basement bar under the disco ball and practice wrestling off attackers while naked :giggle:

seriously - i that the people that need guns for the aliens and UFOs are the reason we need background checks and waiting periods...

I am sorry to tell you that the Second Amendment trumps your arguments against guns. The judges should interpret the U.S. Constitution, not from their own conscience or legal opinions.

The guns do not kill. It is people who pull triggers from their guns.

yes and they gather in a basement bar under the disco ball and practice wrestling off attackers while naked :giggle:

seriously - i that the people that need guns for the aliens and UFOs are the reason we need background checks and waiting periods...

And denials!:P

what are you going to do, pretend we are a 72 year old lady and tazer us?

:rofl2:

You are being combative and argumentative, C.C. Sinned. You are posing a dire threat here. I am in fear for my life.:laugh2:

Go ahead and taze me! I double dog dare you!:lol:

I'm bitchy when my depends leak and the denture grip no longer keep my teeth in

:laugh2: I don't blame you. These young whipper snappers have no respect! Wait till they get old and senile and these chillum start tazing them! Then they'll get an idea of what it's like.
:P

:laugh2: I don't blame you. These young whipper snappers have no respect! Wait till they get old and senile and these chillum start tazing them! Then they'll get an idea of what it's like.
:P

so you're getting senile? that might explains some irrational posts..... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back