Sorenson Customer Service/Trainer Problems

sonsEARS

Reaction score
Has anyone had the same problem as I'm going through? It's now been 2 weeks since I've contacted them and explained my problem with my current switch from DSL to cable. I've figured out that I need a new router that will accomodate the cable modem (the one we have works but won't work with VP) -

I have yet to receive an email from the "trainer" or whoever it is to confirm that they are coming out to help us with our problem. I've sent several follow up emails every other day to see what the ETA is with getting us up and running.

I'm getting a little impatient here! ARGH! My son is deaf and he attends an all deaf school. I would like to see & communicate with him via the VP during the week and their lack of responses are prohibiting us from doing so.

Has anyone had this problem before?

I'm sure that other VRS providers have the means to help you get in touch with your son. So give them a holler and the opportunity to serve you.

Richard

Yea I am one of them. I am kicking their butt. If I dont get anybody to come to my home then I will be using my friend's vp next week to get a hold of the person who is repsonsible of the trainer of all N.England. I dont have his email addy. That sucks

Patiences Patiences..

It took us 1 1/2 month waiting for new router...........

Since I have been in touch with Sorenson.. they are behind and long list of going to deafies' residences or business...

the trainer or installers .. they are only like 2-3 workers per states.. they had to drive thousands of miles.. so be patient..

sonsEARS said:
Has anyone had the same problem as I'm going through? It's now been 2 weeks since I've contacted them and explained my problem with my current switch from DSL to cable. I've figured out that I need a new router that will accomodate the cable modem (the one we have works but won't work with VP) -

I have yet to receive an email from the "trainer" or whoever it is to confirm that they are coming out to help us with our problem. I've sent several follow up emails every other day to see what the ETA is with getting us up and running.

I'm getting a little impatient here! ARGH! My son is deaf and he attends an all deaf school. I would like to see & communicate with him via the VP during the week and their lack of responses are prohibiting us from doing so.

Has anyone had this problem before?

What kind of router do you have right now that works, but doesn't work with your VP-100?

Sean

:yay: The tech will come to my house tmw nite to fix my router :D I cant wait. Yay

Back